Find longest mileage per week in your data?

4 watchers
Jul 2021
1:12pm, 10 Jul 2021
101 posts
  •  
Bowman
Any way of finding it here I some where?
I have seen it some ware I think, but on strava or connect, but I can’t find it again.
Jul 2021
2:22pm, 10 Jul 2021
21,734 posts
  •  
Rosehip
you can do it by selecting all of your training (use the edit button next to the month at the top of your training log page) and using the calendar view.
then you have to look all the way down the total column for the highest week
that will give you your highest calendar week mileage - but not necessarily the highest 7 days - as that could be a different 7 days to your calendar - Weds to Tuesday, for instance
Jul 2021
2:47pm, 10 Jul 2021
102 posts
  •  
Bowman
Ah ok, thanks.
Jul 2021
8:09pm, 11 Jul 2021
4,507 posts
  •  
FergusG
Your highest mileage month might help narrow down the search: fetcheveryone.com/training-analysis-bestmonth.php?category=R
SPR
Jul 2021
8:14pm, 11 Jul 2021
34,785 posts
  •  
SPR
I have a feature request asking for this. The month table came off the back of a feature request.
Jul 2021
9:05pm, 11 Jul 2021
106 posts
  •  
Bowman
Thanks Fergus.
Spr, I suggested a feature to have highest weekly mileage in benchmarks.
SPR
Jul 2021
9:58pm, 11 Jul 2021
34,787 posts
  •  
SPR
I don't think it belongs in benchmarks as that's a specific thing and this would a change to that. It's part of analysis like the monthly one.

This is the feature I requested.

FEATURE 730
FEATURE 436 was half done (months only)
Somewhere in Training Analysis can we have a list of highest mileage training weeks (with when they occurred as well). This would be a personal analysis table for each user, not a comparison with other user.

FEATURE 436 was my original request.

Fetch has told me by Fmail that this is harder to do.
Jul 2021
2:40pm, 12 Jul 2021
39,139 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
There used to be a pre race comparison tool where you could see weekly mileages for up to 26 weeks before a race. If you selected races every 6 months, you effectively had 2 years of weekly mileages! But that feature seems to have been replaced with the huge selection of mini graphs which only gives you 5 weeks of data. Hmm.
Jul 2021
2:47pm, 12 Jul 2021
39,140 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Hang on - Weekly Run distance does it under Graphs in your Training Log. Just select Edit Time to be Forever, then Graphs and Weekly Run Distance. Tis a think of beauty (wish we could screen grab then paste into forum posts...!) :-) G
SPR
Jul 2021
2:52pm, 12 Jul 2021
34,794 posts
  •  
SPR
Pre race tools won't do what was requested here, but the pre race graphs give you a lot more than 5 weeks, mine certainly do. The setting might be based on what your training graphs setting is.

fetcheveryone.com/training-analysis-graphs.php

Another pre-race tool.

fetcheveryone.com//training-prerace.php

I used the older race total that had mileage X days out from race and types of runs but unfortunately that was killed.

About This Thread

Maintained by Bowman 🇸🇪
Any way of finding it here I some where?
I have seen it some ware I think, but on strava or connect...