Fibromyalgia

6 watchers
Oct 2020
2:50pm, 28 Oct 2020
13,329 posts
  •  
Jock Itch
Cheers G ! heart

Very frustrating cos makes training for anything very difficult. Can bet that a flare up coincides with a big race most of the time. Only time its impossible is when it hits my calf muscle. Can run through most of the other aches and pains.
Oct 2020
8:34pm, 31 Oct 2020
1,818 posts
  •  
Pinkliverbird
Cheers HappyG and Jock Itch

My main symptoms are widespread pain, fatigue, and brain fog. I’m running through it at the moment but can’t over exert myself and my distance is almost nonexistent. Most days I’m not fit for anything.

I was lucky in the fact that I’ve been seeing a rheumatologist regularly as I also have psoriatic arthritis (bit like rheumatoid arthritis) who made the diagnosis after about 7 months from it starting. Fortunately it’s more recognised now as you say, although I have heard stories of many people still waiting ages before being diagnosed.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Pinkliverbird
Hi All. I’ve recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia but can’t find any existing chats on Fetc...