FFF - Fetch Film Fans

4 watchers
Jul 2022
8:15pm, 15 Jul 2022
9,431 posts
  •  
Raemond
Call all fetchie film buffs! (apologies if there's already a thread for this, I did a bit of a search but couldn't find one).

I was deeply saddened at uni when none of my arbitrarily assigned flatmates studying film took up my suggestion of a Disney based dissertation (so they could literally have a Mickey Mouse degree), but despite that I do really enjoy a good bit of cinematography, and I thought there must be other fetchies whoop are similarly inclined.

What's a good movie you've seen recently? What are you looking forward to? What's terrible but always makes you smile?

Which directors do you think are unfairly passed over?

Whose name will instantly put you off shelling out for a ticket and overpriced popcorn?

Talk movies to me, baby.

This evening I'm rewatching Bad Times at the El Royal. I think it's brilliant, a proper old school bit of art for arts sake film making.
Jul 2022
8:18pm, 15 Jul 2022
55,743 posts
  •  
LindsD
The film thread has an opaque title. It's called Hello to Jason Isaacs. Come over :)
Jul 2022
8:20pm, 15 Jul 2022
55,744 posts
  •  
LindsD
fetcheveryone.com/forum/hello-to-jason-isaacs-46151/

Although it's pretty quiet atm
Jul 2022
8:29pm, 15 Jul 2022
25,005 posts
  •  
Angus Clydesdale
Yes, come and join in and make it live again.
(everyone seems to be sulking about the death of the blog rather than making celebart of the reasons behind... )
5 Jan
11:19am, 5 Jan 2024
34,891 posts
  •  
Foxy
films :)

I'm in !
5 Jan
11:29am, 5 Jan 2024
44,670 posts
  •  
Night-owl
I've not really watched a film in ages except what's on tv.

Anything good out. Though what's good is a matter of opinion
5 Jan
12:06pm, 5 Jan 2024
11,340 posts
  •  
Raemondo
The film fans mostly hang out in the hello Jason Isaacs thread, I just didn't realise it when I started this one
5 Jan
1:11pm, 5 Jan 2024
15,285 posts
  •  
Ultracat
I recently watched Zulu on the TV. I remember going to see it when it first came out at the cinema.

Great performances from Stanley baker and Michael Caine.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Raemondo
Call all fetchie film buffs! (apologies if there's already a thread for this, I did a bit of a search but couldn't find one).

I was deeply saddened at uni when none of my arbitrarily assigned flatmates studying film took up my suggestion of a Disney based dissertation (so they could literally have a Mickey Mouse degree), but despite that I do really enjoy a good bit of cinematography, and I thought there must be other fetchies whoop are similarly inclined.

What's a good mo...