FetchPoint: The Game

277 watchers
Jan 2023
10:05pm, 3 Jan 2023
19,319 posts
  •  
Gooner
Nevermind, just realised I didn't leave my circle... doh!
Jan 2023
10:53pm, 3 Jan 2023
7,158 posts
  •  
Pothunter
Not the first and certainly not the last to do that Gooner :-)
Jan 2023
9:56am, 5 Jan 2023
25 posts
  •  
gwowen
I appear to have planted flowers in my home circle... Has there been a change? (I haven't done anything to my home circle, in fact I haven't even looked at my map for a month)
Jan 2023
10:23am, 5 Jan 2023
6,979 posts
  •  
westmoors
That is probably why gwowen. I seem to recall Fetch coded the game so that if you weren't interacting with it i.e. opening the game pages, it considered you as no longer playing.
Jan 2023
11:01am, 5 Jan 2023
317 posts
  •  
Bright Strider
I think the radius of your circle starts to decrease, if you don't check in for a while.
Jan 2023
9:05am, 9 Jan 2023
4,449 posts
  •  
jelly
Bum! I forgot to leave my circle Saturday, now I’ve got 3 bugs to deal with instead of 2!
Jan 2023
2:18pm, 10 Jan 2023
4,461 posts
  •  
jelly
Annoying little bugs! I’ve still got 3! One is a bit too far off route! Amazing how much that 200 makes a difference when you keep bug free then they get me when I am away running an event!
Jan 2023
4:22pm, 15 Jan 2023
6 posts
  •  
lenglish
Hi I seem to have a problem watering my flowers, I have done a similar route about 4 times now and I put down new flowers each time but the others I pass don't get watered. Is there something else I need to do (walking or running through the 80m circle around them)
Jan 2023
4:43pm, 15 Jan 2023
3,006 posts
  •  
CumbriAndy
You don't necessarily water your flowers every time you visit them - it depends when they were last watered and there's a sliding scale.

If you visit within 1 day of their last watering, there's a 1 in 7 chance of watering again, it's 2 in 7 if you leave it two days and so on up to a guarantee after seven days or more. It's to encourage folks to vary their routes a bit and to minimise the points gained by cycle commuters who travel the same relatively flower heavy route both ways every day.
Jan 2023
5:28am, 16 Jan 2023
7 posts
  •  
lenglish
You don't necessarily water your flowers every time you visit them - it depends when they were last watered and there's a sliding scale. If you visit within 1 day of their last watering, there's a 1 in 7 chance of watering again, it's 2 in 7 if you leave it two days and so on up to a guarantee after seven days or more. It's to encourage folks to vary their routes a bit and to minimise the points gained by cycle commuters who travel the same relatively flower heavy route both ways every day. well I didn't know that! Thanks for info😊

About This Thread

Maintained by Naomi P
Frequently Asked
===========
1) The scoreboard and markers don't 'reset' on the first of the month any more. They work on a rolling 30 day system.
2) You only need to worry about red bugs.

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.