FetchPoint: The Game

1 lurker | 277 watchers
Jan 2021
11:17am, 8 Jan 2021
1,314 posts
  •  
Snoot
Hi gwowen if you click on any of the daily green / red bars on the Your Activity tab it’ll show what you’ve done. Welcome 😊
Jan 2021
7:04pm, 8 Jan 2021
307 posts
  •  
magnumpti
I’ve done this before and stupidly not exited my circle but I’ve just ridden home and created the route (I managed to discard it from my Garmin!) but it’s not collected my bug even though my route shows me within it’s radius. Please can I have it Mr Fetch?
Jan 2021
7:25pm, 8 Jan 2021
1,875 posts
  •  
Flatlander
When you created your route, did you click a point inside your bug's circle?
Jan 2021
7:40pm, 8 Jan 2021
308 posts
  •  
magnumpti
I did, I planned the route to pass through the bug’s circle, and started my trip outside my circle.
Jan 2021
10:17am, 9 Jan 2021
183 posts
  •  
Bright Strider
As Flatlander says, you need to have points in the bug’s circle. It’s not enough for the line to go through the circle. If you had follow roads on, the system might have done it for you. However, it’s always worth deliberately clicking in the bug’s circle.
You can show Fetchpoint tokens when plotting the route, and of course you can do that for the actual training event too.
Jan 2021
7:21pm, 9 Jan 2021
4,308 posts
  •  
RRR-CAZ 🇬🇧
Run done all loaded but no update on fetch score anyone else ?
Jan 2021
8:11pm, 9 Jan 2021
1,866 posts
  •  
Grast_girl
It was quite slow for me earlier, but looks like the backlog may have been cleared by now.
Jan 2021
8:36pm, 9 Jan 2021
4,312 posts
  •  
RRR-CAZ 🇬🇧
Yes all good now :-)
Jan 2021
8:52am, 12 Jan 2021
2,619 posts
  •  
BarefootEm
Hi gwowen, you can also look at the actual activity, in your training log and view the fetchpoint layer, (or who squares wins or Conquersize layers) your bug and any gems you collected will be gone, but it'll show you planted flowers and near misses etc... And if you didn't go out if your circle... That kind of thing...

The buttons toggle the layers on and off on the left hand side...
Jan 2021
6:10am, 21 Jan 2021
3,164 posts
  •  
TBR (TheBeardRunner)
So yesterday I squished my bug at 3pm for the 79th consecutive day. However for some reason the activity from garmin connect did not upload till after midnight on fetcheveryone so has given me a penalty and no bonus. Anyway of rectifying?

About This Thread

Maintained by Naomi P
Frequently Asked
===========
1) The scoreboard and markers don't 'reset' on the first of the month any more. They work on a rolling 30 day system.
2) You only need to worry about red bugs.

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.