FetchPoint: The Game

277 watchers
Jul 2020
8:28pm, 4 Jul 2020
184 posts
  •  
ftrobbie
And congrats as being the only "Diamond Geezer" on the site.
Jul 2020
8:39pm, 4 Jul 2020
2,103 posts
  •  
Oranj
Cheers! I got close last year when the new badge came along and just missed it (49192 points), but made a proper effort in the nice May weather this year. And then I picked up the Ring and ran with that...
Jul 2020
8:44pm, 4 Jul 2020
1,862 posts
  •  
CumbriAndy
Well done Mrs B -- nice job - now get out there and clear up all those untidy looking gems ;)

By contrast, my three month bug free streak has come to an end today - I had to bail on my run this afternoon following an unscheduled close up inspection of the scenery. I had been planning to pick up my bug on my way back. Hopefully no too long before I can get back out.
Jul 2020
9:00pm, 4 Jul 2020
185 posts
  •  
ftrobbie
Cumbri- do tell!
Jul 2020
9:13pm, 4 Jul 2020
3,724 posts
  •  
Mrsbridgewater
CumbriAndy - too many of them are on land I can't get to and I can't be arsed to report them all.
Jul 2020
9:52pm, 4 Jul 2020
1,863 posts
  •  
CumbriAndy
ftrobbie - nothing exciting really - just tripped on a rock and pulled my hamstring trying to catch the fall before hitting the deck. No other damage but it did result in an uncomfortable hobble back down the hill to the road and a call to MrsCA to come and fetch me home again. I've iced it and am now self-medicating with beer & peanuts.

Timely reminder - pick your feet up and look where you're going - even in relatively flat open fields
Jul 2020
9:59pm, 4 Jul 2020
187 posts
  •  
ftrobbie
Wow, hope it heals quickly and keep going on the meds. :-)
Jul 2020
11:35am, 5 Jul 2020
4,167 posts
  •  
westmoors
Take it easy CA.

Mrsbridgewater, now you've cleared your circle, it's easier to report the inaccessible ones as you only have one a day!
Jul 2020
11:58am, 5 Jul 2020
36,642 posts
  •  
Nellers
Dithered this morning about whether to go out for my bike ride as it's pretty blowy and I'm a wuss. What got me out the door was knowing that I could clear all the bugs.

So another bug bonus tomorrow, a bunch of flowers planted and watered, and my first day of 1000+ points in yonks and yonks! A positive 3k score as well makes me a happy boy.

CumbriAndy, take care of yourself and I hope you have a swift recovery. That medicine sounds like it'll do the trick.
Jul 2020
12:06pm, 5 Jul 2020
1,390 posts
  •  
Shortcut Cam
Went through two south heading relays and only one moved to southern point of route. Makes sense now.

About This Thread

Maintained by Naomi P
Frequently Asked
===========
1) The scoreboard and markers don't 'reset' on the first of the month any more. They work on a rolling 30 day system.
2) You only need to worry about red bugs.

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.