Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

FetchPoint: The Game

6 lurkers | 267 watchers
3:37pm
3:37pm, 18 Sep 2020
9949 posts
chunkywizard
Given my trouncing by FunkyPOM in WSW it shows that the more mileage you do in the games the better you score and strategy can only take you so far :-) I think the only way to 25K is cyclng lots or transporting the ring.
4:22pm
4:22pm, 18 Sep 2020
1606 posts
BarefootEm
Well done Snail!!

Well, I have enjoyed my time in the top 10, but now my ring points are falling off I am sliding down the board again! :)

I'm typically getting about 250-300 a day with bug bonus, but although I have other players in my area, they aren't active regularly enough to keep my traffic lights in good order or pay me a reasonable rent unfortunately.
4:35pm
4:35pm, 18 Sep 2020
3312 posts
Bob!
I'm going to start sliding as well now.
My non active neighbours jewels have all been nabbed, his bugs have nearly all expired, so no more infecting opportunities.
Relying on daily bug with adjacent jewels now, and the occasional flower planting and harvesting.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Naomi P
fetcheveryone.com/game-fetchpoint.php

Frequently Asked
===========
1) The scoreboard and markers don't 'reset' on the first of the month any more. They work on a rolling 30 day system.
2) You only need to worry about red bugs.