BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

FetchPoint: The Game

1 lurker | 267 watchers
18 Apr
4:12pm, 18 Apr 2021
20739 posts
Rosehip
That might explain it :)
excellent piece of mischief
18 Apr
5:32pm, 18 Apr 2021
1998 posts
Flatlander
When the "no-entry" markers were created, I had a look at the map to see where they were.
It was a bit surprising to see that a fair few of them have been marked as inaccessible by Fetchies who are not local to the areas they have marked! A bit of mischief? I can't see how they can have the intimate local knowledge to know that they are truly inaccessible.
18 Apr
6:32pm, 18 Apr 2021
52260 posts
Velociraptor
Or visiting Fetchies who have moved their circles and genuinely tried to get to the markers? I've inaccessibled a fair number of markers in someone else's circle in the town where I work.
18 Apr
7:38pm, 18 Apr 2021
201 posts
Bright Strider
Perhaps they were visiting, in a hurry, and not sure, but didn’t want to have to do repeated attempts.
18 Apr
7:43pm, 18 Apr 2021
2103 posts
Grast_girl
New fetchpoint maximum for me today. Closing in on 30 days, but 10k may be out of reach unless someone volunteers their flowers for picking.
18 Apr
10:26pm, 18 Apr 2021
374 posts
Joophy
First proper running for over a month tonight, through a field in the dark to get the Higgs.

18 Apr
10:29pm, 18 Apr 2021
36277 posts
Night-owl
Excellent well done.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Naomi P
Frequently Asked
===========
1) The scoreboard and markers don't 'reset' on the first of the month any more. They work on a rolling 30 day system.
2) You only need to worry about red bugs.

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.