FETCHPOINT HELP NEEDED

10 watchers
Mar 2016
2:44pm, 13 Mar 2016
10,644 posts
  •  
Girlie
*bags spot next to Minardi* I'll bring flapjack or some cake type product to keep our strength up:-)
Mar 2016
5:11pm, 13 Mar 2016
3,383 posts
  •  
minardi
:-)
Mar 2016
4:53pm, 14 Mar 2016
6,805 posts
  •  
Rosehip
Well, I shouldn't really be surprised, Fetchies are such fabulous people after all, but WOW1 - what a response! heart

I'm mid team wrangling at the moment

- and it would be made easier if anyone who plans to get there nice and early -that I don't know about already - and by early I mean 7/7.30 to 8ish could let me know please?. I can spread you between the teams as we really wouldn't expect you to do the full day unless you really wanted to.

To that end - anyone who can't arrive before say 10 - but who would be happy to hang around until the bitter end - ditto, that info would be useful :)

Thank you :)
Mar 2016
5:13pm, 14 Mar 2016
3,385 posts
  •  
minardi
Me & himself can't get there early doors but we stay almost to the end, if that helps

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by PaulaMc
There appears to be the very real prospect that Fetchpoint at London might not happen, or that it wi...