Fetchpoint 2016 Team 4

6 watchers
Apr 2016
1:35pm, 20 Apr 2016
7,071 posts
  •  
Rosehip
Sensible decision Sherry, but such a shame :( - are you deferring?
Apr 2016
2:31pm, 20 Apr 2016
3,022 posts
  •  
SherryB
I can't defer because I deferred from last year because of injury - the same injury but last year I couldn't run a mile or two without being in agony the next day. But yes a sensible decision.
Apr 2016
2:33pm, 20 Apr 2016
7,079 posts
  •  
Rosehip
There are many more marathons for when you're mended though :) be lovely to see you on our side of the fence instead :)
Apr 2016
11:04pm, 20 Apr 2016
252 posts
  •  
hope to...
Looking at the spread sheet I am the slowest runner. Sorry to keep you guys hanging about, but I REALLY appreciate having something to look forward to, so the most massive of thanks!
Apr 2016
8:07am, 21 Apr 2016
7,082 posts
  •  
Rosehip
Best of luck Hope to .. ,

and we don't just " hang about" we have fun :)
Apr 2016
2:41pm, 22 Apr 2016
169 posts
  •  
Non-runner
HopeTo, I have assessed my abilities and am pretty sure I will be behind you. Due to the, thankfully for me, likely cold weather I am likely to be wearing outfit 2 which is black leggings and a green(like avatar) long sleeved Chapel Allerton Runners club vest. I can't update the spreadsheet from my iPad but my number is 2326. Good luck everyone, hope the tapernoia doesn't get too unbearable.
Apr 2016
3:04pm, 22 Apr 2016
7,101 posts
  •  
Rosehip
noted non-runner :)
Apr 2016
2:12pm, 23 Apr 2016
4,899 posts
  •  
Battlecat
Righto - the race plan is decided on.
I will be wearing my club vest (white with a red stripe) and have a fetch shirt on me to wave at you.

If I am on for a good time (sub-4) then I'll be running through and just want a speed boosting cheer. If sub-4 is out of the window then I'll just be enjoying the day and will want hugs and anything else that's going free. I think I have a can of beer giver-outer sorted.

Can. Not. Wait
Apr 2016
2:21pm, 23 Apr 2016
7,115 posts
  •  
Rosehip
:) :) :) go Battlecat *pompoms*
Apr 2016
6:07pm, 23 Apr 2016
253 posts
  •  
hope to...
Crikey getting exciting now. Wasn't sure I was going to make it. Youngest gave us a right scare yesterday, ambulance, recuss the works - all good now, and though I slept at the hospital last night with him, and feel like a sack of shit right now, it's all go for tomorrow. Have nothing ready, apart from putting dolly mixtures into my fanny pack - that's what the elite runners do, yes? Will look out for you non-runner.

About This Thread

Maintained by Rosehip
Supporters: Rosehip(captain)Fitz HOD Adorescience Ceratonia,Cris Garth debbo and Dean Murley's family...

Runners:Josh_hand, Paul the builder, SherryB, Crazy Kleigh Baby, Lady Alton, donran, Foxy, hope to..., englandlynda. Smiling Pete, mort34, Battlecat, Non-runner, and DeanMurley

Spreadsheet to fill in: docs.google.com