Fetchpoint 2016 Team 4

6 watchers
Apr 2016
8:59am, 7 Apr 2016
6,959 posts
  •  
Rosehip
Supporters - if there is anything on the supplies list (spready page 1) that you have hanging around and can bring please could you put that into spready too. No obligation to bring anything other than your voice obvs, but if you happen to have a spare roll of bin liners etc every little helps heart
Apr 2016
10:42am, 18 Apr 2016
3,522 posts
  •  
Ceratonia
Hello everyone - just realised it's this weekend. Made arrangements for younger son to get himself up to Norwich on Sunday, so I'd better look at the spreadsheet and work out what I'm supposed to do.
Apr 2016
10:47am, 18 Apr 2016
4,894 posts
  •  
Battlecat
It's crept up hasn't it?!

I think I'm going to the expo on Friday.
My little girl has come down with a cold. She better not pass it on to me!
Apr 2016
2:22pm, 18 Apr 2016
7,048 posts
  •  
Rosehip
OK, chaps! Time to get excited. Less than a week to go
If you haven't already filled in the big spreadsheet with what you're wearing, what you need and when you might be needing the things that you need, please do so asap so I can get things organised this week.

So far there's nothing too "out there" on the list and I can supply it all so no need for drop off at Expo or anything like that.
Apr 2016
5:27pm, 18 Apr 2016
25,511 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Can I just say to all Fetchpointers for next weekend, have a fantastic time and... you are amazing! Your cheers and shouts and happy smiling faces and sea of red and yellow craziness made mile 13 and mile 22 a delight to look forward to for miles in advance and a happy memory to sustain me for miles thereafter.

You literally *made* my London marathon. heart Thank you. :-) G
Apr 2016
10:52pm, 19 Apr 2016
1,485 posts
  •  
Fitz
Rosehip, anything you need from / done by the team 4 supporters ahead of the big day?
Apr 2016
6:43am, 20 Apr 2016
7,059 posts
  •  
Rosehip
I don't think so Fitz - I'm planning to fmail those that haven't updated the spready and see if they are actually running, it's been a bit quiet! -although if you fancy a bit of stalking to guestimate race pace and kit from their profiles ..............
Apr 2016
6:45am, 20 Apr 2016
7,060 posts
  •  
Rosehip
Hey Team 4 runners, how's it going ? slowdownyoumovetoofast madness setting in yet ?
Apr 2016
8:25am, 20 Apr 2016
4,895 posts
  •  
Battlecat
I keep forgetting! I'm off to the expo on Friday which should probably get me excited. I might wander down tomorrow for something to do as well, get a proper look while it's quiet.

I think I'm going to wear my running club vest - white with a red band and take my fetch t-shirt to wave round my head at you :-)
Apr 2016
1:23pm, 20 Apr 2016
3,021 posts
  •  
SherryB
I've decided not to run. Training has not been good. Head's not been in it. Not excited. Still have a groin injury niggle. Decided that although I 'could' get round, it's not worth putting my body through it, knowing I will hate it and hate running and potentially damage groin further. Don't know if I'll make it to Fetchpoint instead. Hope everybody else has a fabulous race.

About This Thread

Maintained by Rosehip
Supporters: Rosehip(captain)Fitz HOD Adorescience Ceratonia,Cris Garth debbo and Dean Murley's family...

Runners:Josh_hand, Paul the builder, SherryB, Crazy Kleigh Baby, Lady Alton, donran, Foxy, hope to..., englandlynda. Smiling Pete, mort34, Battlecat, Non-runner, and DeanMurley

Spreadsheet to fill in: docs.google.com