Fetchnames - explain yours! :-)
11:34am, 20 Nov 2021
HappyG(rrr)Fields, I had a suspicion that you might have been a Fetchie who has been around before. Gonna spill?! G
12:24pm, 20 Nov 2021
macca 53[Stander winding people up from the opposite side it usual??]
1:06pm, 20 Nov 2021
FieldsAh you misunderstood me. I meant in general!
About This Thread
- What is your fetch addiction position?
- Fetcheveryone Podcast
- Topic Titles That Follow on from One another in the Topic List
- I'm in RW prison.
- Fetchestosgate - thats it, Im suing Fetch
- The Runners Arms
- 100,000 users... nearly!
- Training log tags - do they tell a story?! :-)
- FE Comprehensive end of year school report
- SERIOUSLY LORD FETCH - SORT IT OUT!
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!