Fetchie's Den

17 watchers
Aug 2016
11:37pm, 25 Aug 2016
25,320 posts
  •  
McGoohan
*Shuffles feet and looks embarrassed*

We take their shoes off before we stuff the clowns in the blender...

*desperately tries to recover situation*

But we donate the shoes to Ethiopia or somewhere...
Aug 2016
7:10am, 26 Aug 2016
84,688 posts
  •  
GregP
There's no clear charitable large shoe disposal strategy? I'm out.
Aug 2016
9:33am, 26 Aug 2016
12,737 posts
  •  
HowFar?
*twiddles pen thoughtfully*

Let me tell you where I am. I think you may be missing a trick here. I think you should expand the business and use the shoes to appeal to the old woman with so many children she doesn't know what to do housing market.
Aug 2016
9:40am, 26 Aug 2016
84,695 posts
  •  
GregP
~applauds first "Let me tell you where I am" of the series~
Aug 2016
9:40am, 26 Aug 2016
19,335 posts
  •  
Red Squirrel
I've built a giant catapult and I know a bloke who makes great sandwiches. We have invested in a map app. If you call before 11:00 and give your exact office desk co-ordinates and arrange to have the window open, you can have your choice of sandwich, hygienically wrapped in parchment paper flung to your workplace. If you play cricket on the weekend, that could come in handy too.

We're called Far Flung Food.
Aug 2016
10:05am, 26 Aug 2016
12,738 posts
  •  
HowFar?
Now then, can you guarantee that the banana on my peanut butter, jam and banana sandwich will not get too mushy during the flight and landing?
Aug 2016
10:23am, 26 Aug 2016
12,927 posts
  •  
Wriggling Snake
How will I Know EXACTLY when my sandwich is going to turn up? I've been hit on the back of my head with a egg and cress sandwich before and it is no laughing matter

Is it THAT accurate, if the guy next door to me has his window open, can you guarantee he won't get my sandwich?

Lastly, and most importantly, what about flight interference from Amazon delivering my latest novel, I can see the skies full of colliding books and sarnies.

If you answer all of that, I'll still be out, out to lunch.
Aug 2016
10:27am, 26 Aug 2016
17,671 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
~wonders what Mrs P thinks of all this~
Aug 2016
11:08am, 26 Aug 2016
19,337 posts
  •  
Red Squirrel
We book you a timeslot and working by GMT; you open your window and get your catching hands ready. We've patented it so other people can't have their tasty items flying through the sky and colliding with ours. We've also got insurance to cover seagulls intercepting your food. You will not get charged if this happens and will receive a text advising you of the next available timeslot.

We only work within a 2-mile radius of the city centre with the average flight taking 10 seconds. We've tested this at high temperatures and taking into account gravity, the mush within your sandwiches should only occur upon mastication.
Aug 2016
11:11am, 26 Aug 2016
84,705 posts
  •  
GregP
I want a drgon to help me expand my chain of combined rifle lease stores and barbers, called "Hair Today, Gun Tomorrow".

About This Thread

Maintained by GregP
Like Dragons' Den, except for Fetchies. And without the scary woman with the shoulder pads.