Fetchie on the edge needs help, guidance and a shoulder to cry on!
11:20pm, 3 May 2011
geordiegirlWell done & of course welcome to Fetching, great x-training
Glad to hear you got round unscathed & on a hilly course, great effort.
Weight wise ^^^^ def find a weight loss thread there's a few on the go. It's not A's east A's it sounds but is as simple as cals in / cals out. From my understanding your body can take a while to readjust to a change so make sure your choices are wise but that you're having enough.
Good luck going forward & I hope you have a little treat to celebrate your Marathon success &
- Ouch Nov 2011
- Outside lower leg problem Jul 2013
- Leg pain - advice needed! Apr 2013
- Combo of niggles.....HELP....please Feb 2012
- Torn Quadricep Jun 2011
- WFH - Puffy lower leg Apr 2021
- Pain down left leg. Why? Mar 2021
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT) Feb 2021
- Nagging doubt that a tibial stress fracture might be developing - GP or Physio? Jul 2015
- starting back Mar 2015
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?