Fetchie Flab Fighters

79 watchers
Nov 2022
8:32pm, 28 Nov 2022
37,296 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
I'll weigh tomorrow but think it highly unlikely that I'm any lighter or thinner than last week :-(

I started week 2 of the Zoe IF study today. Week 1 was 'eat as normal, record the time you first ate and last ate in the day, and record your hunger, energy and mood levels'. I find it hard to see any pattern between my eating window and these levels as they vary considerably from day to day whereas my eating window is fairly constant.
I think to make sure I eat within the 10 hour window each day this week, I'll need to have a late breakfast. OH won't want to eat his main meal in the late afternoon.
Nov 2022
8:46pm, 28 Nov 2022
23,638 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
It sounds interesting, LD.
Nov 2022
8:03am, 29 Nov 2022
10,709 posts
  •  
sallykate
LD I will be doing the same. I rarely eat anything solid before 10am anyway so my main change will be to plain black coffee, or tea, or something herbal, for my first hot drink of the day. Then I think I'll be looking at roughly a 9am - 7pm window.
Nov 2022
8:37am, 29 Nov 2022
37,299 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
Breakfast of porridge and walnuts at 8:05 am. Will try to run tomorrow before breakfast but it's horribly foggy here this morning so didn't go.

The really bad news is that I've gone back up to 9st 7lb. I've eaten a lot of bread this week and that's probably the culprit. Back to oatcakes for lunch instead of nice ciabatta rolls!
Nov 2022
7:44pm, 30 Nov 2022
37,318 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
The 10 hour eating window was no trouble yesterday because I was out at choir in the evening but this evening I would very much like a mid-evening cup of tea and a piece of toast :-( But this is why I am overweight, so I just need to get over it!
Nov 2022
7:46pm, 30 Nov 2022
66,308 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
I’ve just realised I start my eating at 7.00am and usual finish by 7pm so if I could shift my breakfast till later it might work
Dec 2022
8:15am, 2 Dec 2022
66,344 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss

Another smidge off - this is going to take forever so I think I will try the 10 hour window.
What I will say is that I can see I have a waist again so think my body tone class on a Tuesday is helping. Just can't get another within my time frame for getting to work so may have to resortin going back out in the evening but then that adds to fuel costs
Dec 2022
8:25am, 2 Dec 2022
37,324 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
Tbh LG I don't think this 10 hour business is doing anything for me. My weight is staying the same.
So this morning it's just been a cup of black tea and a boiled egg for my breakfast. The only thing that works for me is eating less, especially carbs! Not having toast with my egg is a start ;-)
Dec 2022
8:28am, 2 Dec 2022
66,345 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
I honestly thought I’d had a better week than the scales show. I was also hoping no longer being on my HRT meds would help cause I blame them for a lot of weight gain. Oh well keep plodding I suppose.
Dec 2022
9:08am, 2 Dec 2022
23,652 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
Frustrating isn't it.
I've put on 0.1kg this week - the first gain since I started in August. It might be because of the 2 meals out but I was pretty sensible and positively angelic on the other days. Oh well.

About This Thread

Maintained by Mandymoo
Here we go another year, another start to the weight loss thread.

Let's give it our all this year and conquer our eating demons.

It's all about small changes, which lead to big changes.

LETS DO IT 🙌

Heres the link for the spreadsheet
docs.google.com

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.