Fetchie Flab Fighters

1 lurker | 79 watchers
Jan 2022
4:40pm, 3 Jan 2022
16,763 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
I’ve got a huge list of things even if we do the veg and add some protein to it. I’m more accepting of meat free so doing this by stealth with OH. We don’t eat big amounts of meat / fish.

Particularly intrigued with roast avocado!
Jan 2022
5:00pm, 3 Jan 2022
34,941 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
I've had baked avocado and decided it wasn't for me so I'll be interested to hear how you get on with that one gg!
Jan 2022
5:21pm, 3 Jan 2022
16,764 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
I’m not convinced but I will try at some point
Jan 2022
6:39pm, 3 Jan 2022
16,765 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Lovely veg packed meal tonight which was yummy.
Jan 2022
9:53pm, 3 Jan 2022
23,567 posts
  •  
Rosehip
I’m going to stick to healthy and balanced with plenty of protein and wholegrains - just less of it and as local as possible
Jan 2022
10:00pm, 3 Jan 2022
16,766 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
We have a little cheese left from Christmas with me but being well it has t been used. It’s my favourite so no way was it being wasted. So I did smaller meal for dinner and we had some cheese and crackers. And back to alcohol free nights. I am exhausted so off for an early night. Feeling happy with plans. Official start is next week though.
Jan 2022
10:04pm, 3 Jan 2022
8,670 posts
  •  
sallykate
Avocado al forno is a favourite starter at an Italian we like. Half an avocado with mozzarella filling the stone space, baked in a tasty tomato sauce.
Jan 2022
8:12am, 4 Jan 2022
16,769 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Ohhh now that sounds good SK! I might give that a go.
Jan 2022
9:08am, 4 Jan 2022
8,671 posts
  •  
sallykate
Oh and add black olives if you like them. I forgot that bit. Plus maybe Parmesan grated on top.

Back to this with a vengeance from today. I did well before Christmas and would like to hit a certain target by my birthday at the end of February.
Jan 2022
9:37am, 4 Jan 2022
16,771 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
Thanks 😊

I currently (for a number of years) use a notebook to plan my menu for the week the opposite page is for my groceries.

I have just ordered this I think I can add columns to the planner page and I’m going to use 2nd column on the shopping list page to log what meals are in the freezer (being 2 of us pretty much everything I cook ends off with half in the freezer and we forget what is in there.

Shame I didn’t think of this sooner but I am glad I found it now.

My Meal Planner: Weekly Menu Planner & Grocery List

About This Thread

Maintained by Mandymoo
Here we go another year, another start to the weight loss thread.

Let's give it our all this year and conquer our eating demons.

It's all about small changes, which lead to big changes.

LETS DO IT 🙌

Heres the link for the spreadsheet
docs.google.com

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.