Fetchie Flab Fighters

6 lurkers | 79 watchers
Nov 2021
9:22am, 28 Nov 2021
13,076 posts
  •  
Mandymoo
I need to stop snacking. Will start with the evenings as that had stopped.

Hope the braces help GM
Dec 2021
8:53am, 2 Dec 2021
16,290 posts
  •  
Rudolf the red nosed geordiegirl
Hi gang got weighed yesterday lost 1lb weigh in this morning and STS but I’m happy with that it’s about making the changes I need to get back on track and I’m actually feeling trimmer my jeans fit again! If I can keep a steady number through the festivities I’ll be happy.

Good luck with the braces GM if the side effect helps your snacking it’s a double win.
Dec 2021
8:53am, 2 Dec 2021
16,291 posts
  •  
Hope you’re all doing ok
Dec 2021
9:00am, 2 Dec 2021
13,117 posts
  •  
Mandymoo
Hello - have given myself a good talking too, not just on food (you will know if read my blog) and gone back to basics. IBS is really bad, have ordered a food and exercise notebook which will be here today and will track everything- not calories as dont want to get that way again.

Hoping to find out trigger foods etc
Dec 2021
9:04am, 2 Dec 2021
15,626 posts
  •  
SarahWoo
Good plan, Moo xx
I gained half a pound this week which was a surprise - I was sure I would have lost. Hey ho.
Dec 2021
9:11am, 2 Dec 2021
8,533 posts
  •  
sallykate
Good plan Mandymoo - really important to figure out what triggers it. OH gets it from (he thinks) too much beer! With daughter I do think it's stress - try some probiotics if you don't already take them.

SarahWoo half a pound is nothing in the scheme of things. Weight varies so much from day to day; I weighed the day after my "official" day of Friday last week and was 0.6kg down on the previous day.
Dec 2021
9:12am, 2 Dec 2021
13,119 posts
  •  
Mandymoo
I am undecided between red meat and tonic water at the moment - I know chocolate is a massive trigger, but it seems one of the above is t good either way
Dec 2021
9:26am, 2 Dec 2021
16,293 posts
  •  
Finding the trigger is so insightful I hope it appears for you.

My dad has diverticulitis and I had a proper fight with him to acknowledge it wasn’t just the last thing he ate. His big triggers are skins on veg, brown bread & porridge as they’re high in fibre - I know it’s a different issue for you but it is sometimes so random.

I am struggling keeping up the MFP calorie counting maybe I should revert to a notebook might just have a look for a diary like you’re doing MM. Good luck with it.
Dec 2021
9:27am, 2 Dec 2021
16,294 posts
  •  
And I agree with sallykate on the 1/2 woo as I said I am up a lb on yesterday it’s madness!
Dec 2021
2:04pm, 2 Dec 2021
13,120 posts
  •  
Mandymoo
Thanks all

GG that's why I went for the diary, I don't stick to MFP

About This Thread

Maintained by Mandymoo
Here we go another year, another start to the weight loss thread.

Let's give it our all this year and conquer our eating demons.

It's all about small changes, which lead to big changes.

LETS DO IT 🙌

Heres the link for the spreadsheet
docs.google.com

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.