Fetchie Flab Fighters

2 lurkers | 79 watchers
Jun 2021
4:05pm, 1 Jun 2021
14,386 posts
  •  
SarahWoo
Hugs, WW xx

I've put on lots of pounds while on holiday last week so have got some work to do now.
Jun 2021
4:05pm, 1 Jun 2021
51,870 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
Lizzie I’m off to the PO now :-)
Jun 2021
9:22pm, 1 Jun 2021
25,076 posts
  •  
Lizzie Whizz
Thanks LG!
Jun 2021
9:45pm, 1 Jun 2021
3,749 posts
  •  
Wombling Plodder (Welsh Womble)
Thanks for the hugs and kind words, much appreciated.
Jun 2021
8:16am, 4 Jun 2021
51,929 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
Morning down 1.5lbs :-) so 4 to go but looks like it's every 2 weeks I see a loss πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jun 2021
8:18am, 4 Jun 2021
14,400 posts
  •  
SarahWoo
Well done, LG!

I've lost a couple since the beginning of the week so feeling a bit more positive :)
Jun 2021
9:01am, 4 Jun 2021
11,944 posts
  •  
Mandymoo
I seem to have lots a bit of my gain, I hope to see more now all the chocolates I had for my retirement have gone πŸ˜‚
Jun 2021
9:07am, 4 Jun 2021
3,765 posts
  •  
I forgot to weigh in πŸ˜‘. Must make myself a note for the morning!!
Jun 2021
8:43am, 5 Jun 2021
3,772 posts
  •  
I remembered to weigh in this morning - I have lost 2 of the 5lb binge. A shame that it doesn’t come off the speed it goes on.
Jun 2021
8:57am, 5 Jun 2021
21,094 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
Well done on the loss, LG. 🌟
That's a good loss too, WP πŸ‘
SW, MM - both going in the right direction πŸ₯³. I've also started to lose the lbs I piled on recently. It sounds like everyone has had a good week. It's amazing the difference the good weather makes :)
I've followed, as much as I could, the BSD this week. I had to compromise on Thursday when we had a Chinese takeaway for my dad's birthday. He likes a "Set Meal for 3" so we can have a bit of a few different dishes. I didn't have any rice but would have gone hungry if I hadn't dipped into the different dishes. We gave my dad the leftovers to take home.

Then yesterday I went to a friend's for lunch. She had made leek and potato soup πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ, served with Tiger Bread (I had one slice but refused any more), followed by cake 😱. I haven't told anyone "I'm on a diet" because I fall off the wagon so often I think they get fed up of hearing me say it, so this time I'm doing it on the quiet, so it's my own fault. But I cycled the 13 miles round trip to make up for it. 🀞
I am very much back on plan today and have already made the veg curry for this evening's meal.

About This Thread

Maintained by Mandymoo
Here we go another year, another start to the weight loss thread.

Let's give it our all this year and conquer our eating demons.

It's all about small changes, which lead to big changes.

LETS DO IT πŸ™Œ

Heres the link for the spreadsheet
docs.google.com

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.