Fetchie Flab Fighters

99 watchers
Dec 2012
2:57pm, 30 Dec 2012
2,393 posts
  •  
Duchess
Yes, let's do a 2013 re-start for the old and new FFFs. Good idea, chicly:-)
Dec 2012
5:33pm, 30 Dec 2012
1,347 posts
  •  
Welsh Womble
Yep, agree with Chicky - I'm in for 2013 - I have my lucky cat :) and my lucky number is 13 so this is going to be my year!!!

I haven't weighed in since my sickness at the beginning of December so will do this on Friday (after taking a deep breathe).
Dec 2012
5:51pm, 30 Dec 2012
3,294 posts
  •  
Cuddy
Agreed from me too Chicky. I'm in for 2013. Holiday pigging out stopped. I'm having a nice dinner tomorrow but portion controlled and getting ready to kick some butt in January :-)
Dec 2012
7:18pm, 30 Dec 2012
997 posts
  •  
Alice the Camel
Great idea Chickie! I wanted to delete a few this year but wasn't sure if I'd be offending any of those still on Fetch, just not posting on FFF (some of them haven't posted for a couple of years!).

Got back from holiday yesterday afternoon - shocked to see I'd put on around 10lbs in a fortnight !!! Luckily most of it must have been due to salt intake/airplane food etc as this morning the gain is a more realistic 3lbs - phew ! :) GimmemMedals arrives on New Years Day so we are having a special meal, but I will be back on track after that (so will she, I don't know if she realises or not!)

With your approval, we'll start the weekly weigh-ins next Sunday (1st in January). I'll sort the spreadsheet out before then - unless someone else wants to take over as record keeper?

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all! :) champagne
Dec 2012
7:21pm, 30 Dec 2012
6,326 posts
  •  
Chicken Licken
Ok alice is the thread admin (I think) I will mail her and ask about wiping the old list clear......

I am having my first pre injury wi for Tuesday.... this will be my start weight...
Dec 2012
8:18pm, 30 Dec 2012
967 posts
  •  
Wintryfree Wonderland
Hello - I'll be joining you again in 2013. Back up to over 11 stone, and it felt like it in my race this morning! Mind you, you know you're in trouble when you turn up for a race and you're the only one with a real bum! I wasn't (quite) last :-)
Dec 2012
8:45pm, 30 Dec 2012
6,327 posts
  •  
Chicken Licken
ok somehow the tables have all gone... every time I try to ammend it a new table starts on the google pages....

I have saved the FFF'ers hall of fame all on my pc' if someone can create a better google document I am happy to transfer it all over....

ATC and I have also discussed creating a new thread as no one on here has admin rights.... so I will create a new thread for 2013... ATC happy for you to collect, as I come on most days people can also fmail me if they can't access the spreadsheet etc.... I will have a word with GG she created a fab spread sheet that we used for the secret santa threads...
Dec 2012
8:58pm, 30 Dec 2012
6,328 posts
  •  
Chicken Licken
Right I have set up a new spread sheet and I am going to create a new FFF 2013!! join me there....
Dec 2012
9:09pm, 30 Dec 2012
6,331 posts
  •  
Chicken Licken
ha ha ha... I have started a new thread, somehow I doubt you'll miss the title it's huge... think I will have to mail fetch pmsl

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=52460

new thread ha ha!!
Dec 2012
11:40pm, 31 Dec 2012
18,473 posts
  •  
Princess Purple Sparklie Baubles
I'm in for 2013!! No more messing time to get to target. SW weigh in Friday.

About This Thread

Maintained by Spally
Shift those excess lbs. Post your results here (New list: docs.google.com