Fetchie Flab Fighters

99 watchers
Dec 2012
12:37pm, 8 Dec 2012
2,213 posts
  •  
Duchess
Half a kilo off for me this week. Slightly disappointed its not better after eating well and lots of extra Marcothon effort but its all good. It certainly justified buying a new party frock for Christmas:-)
Dec 2012
1:19pm, 9 Dec 2012
3,148 posts
  •  
Cuddy
Only .3kg off, disappointed with that, have lost momentum and doing too much Christmas piggying already. Onwards and DOWNwards.
Dec 2012
1:21pm, 9 Dec 2012
3,149 posts
  •  
Cuddy
And Duchess, buying a party frock is always justified :-)
Dec 2012
9:23pm, 9 Dec 2012
992 posts
  •  
Alice the Camel
A very quiet week on the thread this week ;)

Alice STS
Cuddy -0.7
Duchess -0.5kg (1lb?)
Sweeny -2

.....and that was it from the spreadsheet! Reading back a couple of pages I can add

Kimbles -4.2
rosehip STS

.....but I think that's it? Obviously christmas fever hitting the scales!

Big congratulations to all who are still managing to lose weight at this indulgent time of year. Our loser of the week is Kimbles :)

Congratulations! choc champagne cake

I won't be updating again now until after Christmas as we go on holiday at the end of the week. If someone else wants to do it that's fine, otherwise the next weekly weigh in results will be 30th December.

Have a good one folks! :)
Dec 2012
9:44am, 10 Dec 2012
6,262 posts
  •  
Chicken Licken
Morning
I love SW but I am not sticking 100% to it, and I am quite rightly so gaining weight - I am not going to rejoin my classes at the moment, so I have signed up to my fitness pals website until I have some cash and the crazy people have gotten over their new year resolutions!!

fmail me if you're a user on the site and I will buddy you up -

I have had the most awful night, I have been up since 2.30 am - my son for some reason had fallen to sleep and left his TV on - the noise of some cheesey music woke me up - then the cat kept on so I got up and had a coffee.... started sewing and ordering stuff on line! Bit of a rubbishy thing to do - but as I was cold I have ordered a load of jumpers!! If my card gones awol I will so blame GMM!!

Happy Monday gang x
Dec 2012
10:13am, 10 Dec 2012
6,263 posts
  •  
Chicken Licken
sorry well done Kimbles! That's a fab loss!!
Dec 2012
1:35pm, 10 Dec 2012
2,240 posts
  •  
Duchess
Well done Kimbles (see there are bonuses to every situation ;-) ).

I'll struggle next weekend, but I'd kind of like to have a weigh-in before *the* Christmas feast week starts, so I'll try and do an update on 23rd if anyone wants to join me.
Dec 2012
4:24pm, 10 Dec 2012
7,048 posts
  •  
GimmeXmasMedals
Lol @ CL. Late night Christmas jumper buying on t'internet is the latest trend :)
Dec 2012
4:26pm, 10 Dec 2012
7,049 posts
  •  
GimmeXmasMedals
I'm still dieting but not weighing in until the end of the month to avoid the despondency of not losing one week then losing 2lb the next. Well done anyone who is keeping more or less on track :)
Dec 2012
5:28pm, 10 Dec 2012
195 posts
  •  
Bex66
Was being pretty good up until Thursday last week but then I got a nasty cold and started snacking - I blame DH for buying big bag of chocolate buttons. He said "but you're always asking 'is there any chocolate in the house?' so I thought I'd go and buy some". Point was that I normally ask and as there isn't any I have to make do with fruit or something. Which is a good thing. Aw, bless. But I have no willpower so if its there and its chocolate I will eat it. And as I had a bad cold I also wasn't running, so I dread to think what scales say!! Not going near them for at least a week now.

Well done to all of you guys who are sticking to your diets ...and for those of you like me who are not...ah well...you can't be saintly all the time.

Just gone for a 3 mile run today and swept and mopped the kitchen floor so feeling a bit more energised. Also seem to have avoided the kitchen cupboards today ..probably as there is no chocolate left, so no point.

About This Thread

Maintained by Spally
Shift those excess lbs. Post your results here (New list: docs.google.com