Fetch women's t-shirt - any small ones out there?
6:43pm, 9 Sep 2013
LucybelleInterested in getting a t-shirt (short-sleeved), thinking that I would prob go for a small rather than x-small but see that only the x-small is available in the shop. Anyone know if there are any plans for more small ones to be available, or anyone have a not-too-used one they would be willing to sell to me? Ta muchly!
About This Thread
- Fetch t-shirts on tour
- Fetch Cycling Tops
- Tour t-shirts on Fetchies.
- Has your Avoid Everyone shirt arrived yet?
- RANT - BRING BACK COTTON T SHIRTS
- Racing with your name on your shirt: Yay or Nay?
- Subscriber shirts, pin badges and car stickers!
- New Batch of Shirts and Vests
- Sizing for t-shirts vests etc
- Pre-order Reflective Black Fetch Vests
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!