BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Track & Field Fetchies
1:58pm, 16 Sep 2021
markgallLooks an interesting book SPR.
I am able to run just now but my mobility is restricted, my stride suffering and I am so far off the pace it's not real. XC relays then some indoor though I hope. I've only done 3 indoor races before (2 x 3000 and 1 x 1500) so looking forward to trying out the likes of the 800 and just having a bit of fun with no real expectation.
About This Thread
Maintained by SPR
Useful LinksFE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.
- 100m tips for distance runner?
- breaking the 2min barrier for the 800m
- Open masters/veterans track meets?
- Ridiculous WAVAs in profiles based on 100m sprint times rounded down.
- How to train for a track 6 hour race
- How do sprinters and middle distance runners train?
- How to pace track races? (1500m in this case)