Fetch tips :-)

10 watchers
Feb 2023
11:16am, 8 Feb 2023
40,218 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
I can't compare myself to former times as I am carrying more weight! I may possibly be fitter (?) but I can't do the pace I used to and I know that's weight related

so yes top tip Fetch
Feb 2023
11:18am, 8 Feb 2023
45,519 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
These tips just keep getting better. Didn't think of filtering Benchmarks page by last 2 years to see how I'm doing *now*. I feel much better now with last year being some best performances for last 3 or 4 actually. Yay! :-) G
Feb 2023
1:15pm, 8 Feb 2023
2,342 posts
  •  
Bowman πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ
The one where you can see if you are top 10% or what % in your age group in diffrent distances was nice too.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
Have you seen the Tips in the menu / header bar (only on desktop, I think, not yet on mobile?)

They are fabby - how many have you seen that are totally unknown to you?

1. Cadence by pace analysis fetcheveryone.com/training-analysis-cadence.php

2. Miles being done for a given race by other participants (a link won't work because my races aren't your races - but try any race that you have set a time target for, a busier one is more interesting, to see other people&apo...