Fetch/Sufferfest and the Orange site

1 watcher
Aug 2020
2:22pm, 14 Aug 2020
18,301 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
Hey

I've started using The Sufferfest for my turbo training. This talks to the orange site and Garmin connect happily.

I have been using my Garmin to also record sessions but the I get duplicates on Garmin (and more importantly my virtual LEJOG as that uses the orange site!) but the Garmin stats are always different (speed/distance) to The Sufferfest ones which take into consideration I am now using a smart trainer.

Is there a way to get The Sufferfest data from Garmin or the orange site or do I just continue to manually update?

Sufferfest pushes to Garmin and the Orange site!

Hope that makes sense

Pix
Aug 2020
4:12pm, 14 Aug 2020
12,243 posts
  •  
Ness
Hope someone can help, Pix. I’ve stopped using ‘the orange site’ and have deleted my account (had my reasons/will have to explain when we finally get round to catching up! 😜) I don’t use The Sufferfest either so don’t know.
Aug 2020
4:15pm, 14 Aug 2020
18,302 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
thanks ness xx
Aug 2020
4:27pm, 14 Aug 2020
12,245 posts
  •  
Ness
Not sure if this is any help Pix, but if you go into ‘My connections’ on the LEJOG VIRTUAL FITNESS CHALLENGE app, can you not change the connections so it only downloads the data from one and not both?

Excuse my ignorance if this isn’t the case / isn’t helpful.

xx
Aug 2020
4:28pm, 14 Aug 2020
18,303 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
Good plan

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by EvilPixie
Hey

I've started using The Sufferfest for my turbo training. This talks to the orange site a...