Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Fetch Shop Sale

3 watchers
Jul 2012
3:09pm, 18 Jul 2012
28 posts
Lemmy
DG I'm gonna buy a Medium vest so I'll let you know... I have my own built in engine room/muffin and all my other vests are medium...
Jul 2012
10:09pm, 18 Jul 2012
17733 posts
HappyG(rrr)
I'd like a Medium Black Long Sleeve Shirt please - but there ain't none. How does one request such a thing. I'm loving the sale, btw! :-)G
Jul 2012
2:20am, 19 Jul 2012
5430 posts
Dvorak
Deegee, I don't know what size you are ;-) but as an, ahem, rounded 5 foot 5, I find my navel regularly on display in my medium Fetch shirt. To be fair, not the only medium shirt that occurs in. I'd definitely buy a large if I got another.
Jul 2012
12:54pm, 19 Jul 2012
29 posts
Lemmy
Off topic a bit but aimed at DG and Dv, I tend to find my GORE shirts are short and ride up to expose muffin, etc. Have ordered vests for self & Missus and a Buff (my Christmas presnt!!)... I'll post when I get vest.
Jul 2012
1:05pm, 19 Jul 2012
12352 posts
DeeGee
To be honest, it's a problem I generally suffer with clothes in general. I'm not excessively tall (6 foot on the button) nor excessively skinny (between 11 st 10 and 12 st 6 in the summer), but I find that, say, normal work shirts tend to either be too short if the correct chest size or too wide if the correct length.

I'm a medium in technical tees, usually, but this XL one is probably just long enough to prevent the watching public from being subjected to what's left of my beer-belly, but wears nowadays like a tent:

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Yep, I know we've not got a lot of stock in common sizes, but what we've got is reduced for the ne...