Fetch Shirts

39 watchers
Oct 2011
10:58am, 25 Oct 2011
61 posts
  •  
Fitz
Here's some information on Fetch shirts. The black / yellow long sleeve Fetch shirt will withstand a 60deg wash cycle. The shirt will withstand it... but the Fetch logo on the back won't.

Just about stopped myself from calling the Laundry Fairy a dozy tart last night. I know what the consequences would have been - back to wearing the same pants for four days!
Dec 2011
12:01am, 28 Dec 2011
86 posts
  •  
AdminLiz
Just ordered myself a vest as a late Xmas pressie :-)
Wanted to buy one of everything but will have to restrain myself!
Jan 2012
3:39pm, 7 Jan 2012
654 posts
  •  
Duchess
I am considering treating myself to a proper Fetch top (ladies vest or ladies short sleeve) but can anyone help on sizes?

I'm a size 18 and the sizing list on the side seems to stop at XL=16 (that in itself is depressing enough :-( ) but the item lists include a size XXL; is this likely to be a size 18? Also, are they cut with curves or flat? I have had some *interesting* experiences trying on running clothes in shops, where even the size 18 seems to omit the requirement for, em, cleavage. Wearing a skin tight garment that imitates the effect of a wet t-shirt competition may have some appeal for certain spectators (!) but will do nothing for my self-image!
Jan 2012
4:03pm, 7 Jan 2012
207 posts
  •  
AdminLiz
I just received mine this week in a medium/12 and would say they are sized "normally".
They aren't skin tight, but not loose either. The ladies is a ladies cut/curves but not low cut, so
will cover you where needed.
All in all I would say the Fetch vest is a better cut/fit than some of the running clothes in some shops
I've tried.
Jan 2012
4:05pm, 7 Jan 2012
9,034 posts
  •  
Meglet
If they're still the same as when I bought mine they are Ronhill make and sizing, though I find my newer black one slightly larger and longer than my red one.
Jan 2012
4:05pm, 7 Jan 2012
6,846 posts
  •  
Liliaicha
Duchess - I think that they are Ron Hill tops, so if you have any other Ron Hill kit that might help.
Jan 2012
4:09pm, 7 Jan 2012
209 posts
  •  
AdminLiz
That's good to know Meglet.
I was a little "disappointed" when I received the red vest as it only has the Fetch wording on the front
where as the description for the black says it's on both front and back.
Maybe I'll treat myself later in the year with a black one for my birthday :-D

Yes, they are still Ron Hill.
Jan 2012
4:44pm, 7 Jan 2012
6,852 posts
  •  
Liliaicha
My black vest does not have Fetch wording on the back.

Jan 2012
4:54pm, 7 Jan 2012
211 posts
  •  
AdminLiz
oh...going by the description I thought it did, unless it's another version?
"the vest features *reflective* logos on the front and back"
http://www.fetcheveryone.com/shop/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=123

Now I just have to get my name on the back!
Jan 2012
4:55pm, 7 Jan 2012
866 posts
  •  
Jerboa
My black long sleeved shirt has FETCH on the back but my short sleeved red one doesn't

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone