Fetch Secret Santa 2012: its here!!

65 watchers
Sep 2013
6:12pm, 24 Sep 2013
11,305 posts
  •  
Cloggy
*excited* Hurrah for a sparkly new thread, can I change my name to a Xmas one yet? ;)
Sep 2013
6:34pm, 24 Sep 2013
15,976 posts
  •  
Night-owl
If you like

first night last night getting all the Christmas lines out some nice stuff out there
Sep 2013
9:28pm, 24 Sep 2013
12,462 posts
  •  
Tiggia
Lovely :)
Sep 2013
9:30pm, 24 Sep 2013
6,708 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
It must be nearly Xmas ..... The secret mini fetchie strikes again!! This time the luck recipient isn't me it's the honours fetchie that is geordiemum. Mini gm arrived with a medal not only for her completing last years GNR but also one for this year. Mini fetchie maker has obviously been watching with interest to notice that she went on to get a PB this year.

Mum is overwhelmed with the amazing welcome she has received from the fetchies she has met and the lovely messages from those she hasn't met and that she has now got a very rare (& much coveted) mini fetchie almost reduced her to tears (she is a softy). I didn't know where to post the thank you but I know that secret Santa has been responsible for the introduction of mini fetchies so thought here would be a good place to say thank you very much indeed mini gm has made a great impression!!

Sep 2013
11:58pm, 24 Sep 2013
2,800 posts
  •  
The Scribbler
That's brilliant gg! Geordiemum is a real inspiration and worthy recipient of her own mini Fetchie
Sep 2013
7:27am, 25 Sep 2013
8,972 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
There should be a mini Fetchie gathering. What a lovely surprise for your mum, GG. What a very thoughtful Fetchie the mini knitter is heart

I had a mince pie last night - Mr GM found a box in the freezer. It made me think of Christmas :-)
Sep 2013
7:57am, 25 Sep 2013
3,857 posts
  •  
Kimbles
Aaww that is such a nice gesture. Well done GM and to mini fetchie maker for following her progress :-) These are the types of gestures that make Fetchland great :-)
Sep 2013
8:25am, 25 Sep 2013
1,139 posts
  •  
Weekatiepea
Aw that's fab!
Sep 2013
8:57am, 25 Sep 2013
4,152 posts
  •  
kwala
Aawww, that's lovely, and if anyone is deserving of a mini fetchie it's GM :-) I wonder if we'll ever find out who the secret knitter is
Sep 2013
7:12pm, 25 Sep 2013
1,211 posts
  •  
Pinkliverbird
That's a lovely surprise for your Mum GG. Very well done to GM on her PB :-)

GM - That reminds me, I have a large jar of homemade mincemeat hidden in the back of the cupboard. Lots of Remy Martin brandy went into it at the time of making and it's usually at its best after being left to mature for some time - Ooooh, I feel a mince pie making session coming on. Ding Dong decorate ;-)

Do we have a mince pie icon? I can't remember.

About This Thread

Maintained by Weekatiepea