Fetch Secret Santa 2011.....

56 watchers
Oct 2011
8:27am, 7 Oct 2011
3,728 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
I declare FSS 2011 is officially here.....

I have created a group http://www.fetcheveryone.com/groups-view.php?id=992 so please come along and add your name if you wish to join.

As previously I think we should leave the budget at around a fiver, please send me your name (fetch or real whatever you're happy having on the parcel ;)) & address BEFORE 28th October. I will then aim to have your 'victims' details sent to you by the 4th November at the latest.

If we say to allow for postal delays that always happen around this time of year we should look to get our parcels in the post by the 3rd December.

Please please please when you receive your parcel can you update the list that will appear ^^ over the next few weeks so that people know its arrived safely.

Dont be elusive once you've joined the group, as most of the fun is in the stalking and learning about the person you are buying for.

Thats it for now, I wont be around on her much over the next few days so feel free to start hyping and I'll pop by when I can.

HO HO HO MERRY FETCHMASS ELVES :)
Oct 2011
8:35am, 7 Oct 2011
5,968 posts
  •  
Joopsy
I'm in again.
Oct 2011
8:36am, 7 Oct 2011
11,168 posts
  •  
Pestomum
hooray! Me too :-)
Oct 2011
8:47am, 7 Oct 2011
3,308 posts
  •  
Trin
Yayy... this is one of the best things about Christmas!
Oct 2011
8:50am, 7 Oct 2011
18,537 posts
  •  
Old Croc
reet that's me in again.

Please, please, please let me have someone who actually posts on fetch - last two years have been very tricky.
Oct 2011
9:04am, 7 Oct 2011
2,852 posts
  •  
Star x
yippee - I'm in :-)
Oct 2011
9:05am, 7 Oct 2011
555 posts
  •  
Nicki No Miles
Yay! Looking forward to this soo much :-)

Thanks GG - address on it's way :-)
Oct 2011
7:30pm, 7 Oct 2011
4,162 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
Ooooh oooh ooooh! I'm excited to see this :-)
Thanks GG x
Oct 2011
8:08pm, 7 Oct 2011
8,070 posts
  •  
Girlie
Thanks GG, I've joined.
I like this each year:-)
Oct 2011
8:13pm, 7 Oct 2011
2,593 posts
  •  
CC2 Speedy Goth
Wow, seems awfully early to be thinking about Christmas, but I'm in again! I don't get many gifts that I haven't specifically asked for so it's lovely to have a little something that's a surprise. Plus I enjoy the stalking!

About This Thread

Maintained by geordiegirl
I declare FSS 2011 is officially here.....

I have created a group http://www.fetcheveryone.com/groups-view.php?id=992

For stalking purposes 'fetchname site:fetcheveryone.com'

Finally a spreadsheet to record when you have a) sent your gift - b) received your gift and soon after opening it c) what you got cos we're all dying to know what each other got and your SS will be hoping you enjoy your gift.

docs.google.com

Thank you to all those who have been super efficient and for another pre Christmas of fun. You have been the best elves :)