BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Fetch Rainbow vest -swop male medium for male large?
10:53am, 6 Jul 2021
Son of a Pronator ManJust what it says, I ordered a medium, thinking it would be a nice aero fit but it's a bit tight. I should have gone for large. It's been worn once ( and washed !) so I can't return it. Has anyone made the opposite mistake and want to swop their large for a medium?
5:34pm, 10 Jul 2021
MinimagCant help you with that, however I am after a Rainbow vest (I missed the oppurtunity to buy at the time, and I'd like a change from wearing my avoid everyone one at events). I am actually after a small, but a medium will probably fit. I'd be happy to buy the medium off you if you have no luck getting a swap.
About This Thread
Maintained by Son of a Pronator Man
- Small Charity - Where to Buy Running Vests
- Pinning on your number
- Running tops designed like a flag
- Fed up arsing about with safety pins when attaching your race number?
- Fetch t-shirts on tour
- Has your Avoid Everyone shirt arrived yet?
- Has your new Fetch hoodie arrived yet?
- Fetch Cycling Tops
- New Batch of Shirts and Vests
- Sizing for t-shirts vests etc