Fetch is playing with the "Train" page!

14 watchers
Jul 2014
5:37pm, 8 Jul 2014
4,660 posts
  •  
paul the builder
Fetch - my pace by HR graph looks like this (although I bet you could already see it if you wanted to anyway ;-)):

There's a bit of a slope, I agree. But being as none of us ever runs faster than 3m/m, for any HR, then there's always a redundant part of the graph.
Jul 2014
7:22pm, 8 Jul 2014
645 posts
  •  
mblnFERCr
Sorry, went for a run - I'm running Firefox on Mac. I have some script protection add-ons...
Jul 2014
9:06pm, 8 Jul 2014
24,704 posts
  •  
Old Croc
what Carpy said - can we have more in / out or show / no show options?
Jul 2014
9:28pm, 8 Jul 2014
866 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
Why do you need more show/no-show option Old Croc ( and Carp ) ?

All the graphs on the left can be switched on/off in the Training Settings, so is it not just that the 2 graphs you're asking for options are Kit and Weight ?

If you're not interested in Kit or Weight can you not just ignore it ?
Jul 2014
11:14pm, 8 Jul 2014
3,650 posts
  •  
Carpathius
Thanks Fetch. Hope there was something nice for tea :)
Jul 2014
11:29pm, 8 Jul 2014
28,327 posts
  •  
Nellers
K5 Gus, some people can't and are annoyed by seeing it. If everything else is opt in/out then it seems sensible for this to be too.
Jul 2014
7:36am, 9 Jul 2014
17,705 posts
  •  
HellsBells
And it also depends who else can see it - I'm OK with having a reminder to watch what I'm eating every time I look at the page, I'm not OK with the thought that anybody can log onto to site and see what I weigh without particularly looking for it. I like to track my weight, but that information is for me only
Jul 2014
7:39am, 9 Jul 2014
10,211 posts
  •  
Girlie
I don't see its a problem, you have to scroll down to see the weight tracker, so if you generally just use the train front page as a way to get to your log, you wont see it anyway and it is only visible to you as we did a short unscientific test this morning and couldn't see anyone elses graphs.

I think it is unreasonable to demand re-coding for something this.
Jul 2014
7:55am, 9 Jul 2014
3,651 posts
  •  
Carpathius
If it's awkward to do or it's only one or two people who've asked about it then I'd hope Fetch would say so. I don't have any knowledge of coding and things so if it is an unreasonable question then I apologise.
Jul 2014
8:18am, 9 Jul 2014
2,018 posts
  •  
Le belle Grille
One thing I note is that the scale on my Weekly Total Days (Rolling) graph goes up to 10 days. Now, I'm all for going the extra mile, but I'm never going to be able to run on 10 days a week. I would say I could probably manage 7, no more. :)

About This Thread

Maintained by paul the builder
So far I like - the cool way the graphs animate as they build up.

So far I don't like - that my ...