Fetch Emporium

45 watchers
Apr 2020
4:29pm, 1 Apr 2020
2,668 posts
  •  
phal
Hello, I was just wondering if we could set up something where those folk who have an online business presence can share their site link etc and a little description of what they do.... this isn't a running thing (or it could be if you happened to be an online shop that sold running gear) but more of a way of fetchies being able to support fetchies.... so if somebody needs something, for example a birthday gift, a jar of jam or some soap or a greetings card or new pair of socks and there's a fetchie out there who runs a business (I'm thinking the self-employed who can't get out to sell where they normally do - fairs, their shop, markets etc) who can help and is still posting out orders...... maybe we can support each other at a time when things are a bit pants. Even if you're not selling directly currently, you might offer a voucher or something that could be exchanged in the future.....

If you think this would help - pop your website and a bit about what you do below and let's see if we can get a fetchie market place going.....
Apr 2020
4:32pm, 1 Apr 2020
2,468 posts
  •  
Elsie Too
Lovely idea phal
Apr 2020
4:39pm, 1 Apr 2020
33,567 posts
  •  
Night-owl
Great idea
Apr 2020
9:54pm, 1 Apr 2020
34,833 posts
  •  
LindsD
*watches*
Apr 2020
10:24pm, 1 Apr 2020
6,197 posts
  •  
Dooogs
My OH's site, rather than mine, and a little bit niche - but if anyone wants to hire a fortune teller (or have their Tarot cards read over the phone)... www.inbaal.com

PS wedding photo hiding in there somewhere as an Easter egg... :)
Apr 2020
10:50am, 2 Apr 2020
34,583 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Can it be business to business, not just stuff to buy? I know a couple of Fetchies who have engineering business, consultancy etc. I don't know if they need / want referrals, but might also appreciate another "business network" of Fetchies?

Good thinking phal! :-) G
Apr 2020
12:16pm, 2 Apr 2020
2,670 posts
  •  
phal
I think that would be a great idea too HappyG - anything to help anyone I think :-) post away!!!
Apr 2020
12:34pm, 2 Apr 2020
425 posts
  •  
BarefootEm
Brilliant idea!
Apr 2020
12:37pm, 2 Apr 2020
2,671 posts
  •  
phal
Do you think it would be worth setting a group up? That way folks won't get their details lost in the middle of a thread???

Might go and do that now....
Apr 2020
4:24pm, 2 Apr 2020
2,672 posts
  •  
phal
Hello folks the group is up and running and the link is in the side bit...

(Thank you Sir Fetch.... :-) )

About This Thread

Maintained by phal
Please share your fetchie links to help support each other - website links for your businesses and a short description.

NB Nothing is endorsed or guaranteed by Fetch and our list is only for making connections. All contracts are direct between buyer and seller. By continuing to breathe you accept these terms.

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.