Fetch Charity Handicap Relay
5:42pm, 13 Apr 2012
MizzyI'm with NJ, that means 2 lots of celebrations
8:10pm, 15 Nov 2012
Mick n PhilWhere ever, when ever, what ever
I would suggest that what ever event is organised - that it at least is wheelchair friendly to involve all - i see it like this ( as per was FLM - now VLM - have proved ) if the people that the money is for cannot take part if they wish to - then just what is the point ????????
8:17pm, 15 Nov 2012
About This Thread
- The Fetch Stickerbook! Coming Soon!
- How many Fetchies have you met...
- Fetchie social - Hastings 5 on 13 May
- Fetch Social Runs
- Moving to a new area.. need to find me some Fetchies!
- Scottish Runners
- Spooky things happen
- Anniversary Run / Pub
- Race the Train! Video if you were at the social!
- Fetch Christmas Party - London
Fetch Shirts and Vests
Preorder your long sleeve, short sleeve and vests by the end of January for delivery in February.
Track Your Exercise Reps
Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!