BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Fetch Charity Handicap Relay
5:42pm, 13 Apr 2012
MizzyI'm with NJ, that means 2 lots of celebrations
8:10pm, 15 Nov 2012
Mick n PhilWhere ever, when ever, what ever
I would suggest that what ever event is organised - that it at least is wheelchair friendly to involve all - i see it like this ( as per was FLM - now VLM - have proved ) if the people that the money is for cannot take part if they wish to - then just what is the point ????????
8:17pm, 15 Nov 2012
About This Thread
Maintained by Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)
- The Fetch Stickerbook! Coming Soon!
- How many Fetchies have you met...
- Fetchie social - Hastings 5 on 13 May
- Fetch Social Runs
- Moving to a new area.. need to find me some Fetchies!
- Scottish Runners
- Spooky things happen
- Anniversary Run / Pub
- Race the Train! Video if you were at the social!
- Fetch Christmas Party - London