Fetch can

21 watchers
May 2020
2:47pm, 10 May 2020
12,631 posts
  •  
FRU (KeepTheFaith)
Oooooo I am right there with you on the miles Tup!

Nice goals
May 2020
10:44am, 18 May 2020
3,884 posts
  •  
Treacle
Morning all!

Hope you had a lovely day yesterday NSC!! Maybe we will have to have a big real life celebration later in the year for our milestone b'days!

Like the mileage goals DT - I've let the running slip a bit, but am determined to get back into it, even if work is ridiculous.

Hope the hip is better soon Sarah
Aug 2020
5:10pm, 11 Aug 2020
3,886 posts
  •  
Treacle
Did I kill the thread back in May? Waves at everyone
Aug 2020
5:11pm, 11 Aug 2020
23,470 posts
  •  
Lizzie W
Hey Treacs x
Aug 2020
5:13pm, 11 Aug 2020
3,887 posts
  •  
Treacle
Hi Lizzie - how are things with you?
Aug 2020
5:22pm, 11 Aug 2020
23,472 posts
  •  
Lizzie W
Hot! Planning to holiday in the North where I'm sure it'll rain... How are you?
Aug 2020
8:47pm, 11 Aug 2020
12,665 posts
  •  
FRU (KeepTheFaith)
Oh wow that means we all went into isolation! Funny enough I am in start over mode. So could be a good time to get CANNING again!

Swimming is my CAN of choice this week as we are on staycation
Aug 2020
8:16am, 12 Aug 2020
11,997 posts
  •  
SarahWoo
Hello everyone!
Thanks for reviving us, Treacle :)
Where will you be swimming, FRU?
We're off on holiday next week to Brecon and I kind of wish we were going to the coast somewhere because I really fancy sea-swimming. We'll have a good time anyway.
I need to convince myself that I CAN eat healthily on holiday - it's not an excuse to stuff my face full of crap for a week!
Aug 2020
8:57am, 12 Aug 2020
12,669 posts
  •  
FRU (KeepTheFaith)
We are Colchester based but I am from Felixstowe. In fact Treacle knows exactly where I have been swimming as eons ago she came with another friend for a stay and we ran the prom to Old Felixstowe

It’s great for swimming down there as well as running

How are you doing Sarahwoo? Did you continue and get to goal?

I joined the online weight watchers about a month ago, from Monday I am going to have a proper go at it

Holidays are challenging but nothing is unachievable. Balance is really the thing and possibly thinking ahead about what to have when eating out

I want to really overhaul myself (again). But in doing so accept some things and embrace the changes menopause has brought me

Good to have this thread going again.. thanks Treacle
Aug 2020
9:01am, 12 Aug 2020
12,000 posts
  •  
SarahWoo
I did get to goal, FRU - and feel loads better about myself. :)
My hip's on the mend and I'm run-walking a couple of times a week at the moment. Would like to increase that to 3 times but not going to push too hard.
Good luck with WW!

About This Thread

Maintained by FRU (KeepTheFaith)
Watching and then reading up on the Newcastle Can movement really struck a chord with me

I'v...