BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
5:45pm, 4 Mar 2021
FRU (KeepTheFaith)Hey all - I must say I totally in love with not giving much of a hoot about time now - I really love where I am running and the only time stamp I have is when I need to get back to the car park so I can get my swim boots on
After years of chasing too hard I really love just running - been a long time coming but it really helps just focus me on the outdoor and love of moving
So missed the Moors last year - I bet it is beautiful up there right now!
Your all doing amazing!
7:01pm, 4 Mar 2021
Derby TupIt was fresh out on the moors this evening An albeit very light flurry of snow livened things up for a short while
7:06pm, 5 Mar 2021
FRU (KeepTheFaith)I bet that was pretty! Cant wait to see those moors again
I had a very chilly swim and then nice off road run this morning needed it to get warm again brrrr
About This Thread
Maintained by FRU (KeepTheFaith)
- Coronavirus **support** thread
- Coronavirus discussion thread
- The benefits of giving up alcohol!
- over 50's club
- I Will Not Overeat Today.
- Fetchie Flab Fighters
- When did you last give blood?
- Inbetweenies - not skinny, not fat, need to lose around a stone ...
- Menopause and running
- Periods periods periods... And sport