BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Fetch Camper Vans

1 lurker | 63 watchers
5 Jul
11:44am, 5 Jul 2021
12122 posts
Mandymoo
We are off to South Devon next week for 10 days then the New Forest for 3 nights on the way back
5 Jul
12:21pm, 5 Jul 2021
14653 posts
SarahWoo
Fab :) Jealous!
5 Jul
12:44pm, 5 Jul 2021
988 posts
Big_G
Are there any recommendations for removable seat covers? I’m thinking for after a race or a walk when muddy/wet to quickly put on the front seats to protect them a bit. I’ve seen some on Amazon but wondering if anyone else uses them?
8 Jul
10:38am, 8 Jul 2021
74410 posts
Gobi
I have some in the new van that are rather industrial
8 Jul
8:58pm, 8 Jul 2021
22870 posts
Angus Clydesdale
I used to use them in the Landrover during the shooting season. Can’t remember the make. Very useful if you know you’re going to be covered in crap when you get in.
15 Jul
8:01pm, 15 Jul 2021
12174 posts
Mandymoo
We are currently away in South Devon and have been so lucky with the weather. It is such a beautiful area
18 Jul
10:11am, 18 Jul 2021
15 posts
Boffin
Seat covers... As Gobi and Angus have said, durable protective seat covers - practical, functional and not stylish or upholstered... I tend to get mine from Gwaza - www.gwaza.co.uk, can't remember the cost off the top of my head... will try and remember on Monday 🙄🙂
Should be in stock with me, but widely available at pretty much any Agricultural dealers, building merchants, country stores - probably even Amazon! 🤔🤣👍

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by AntClark
Share the VW (or other) Camper Van love, which Fetchies have Campers? Can't beat a Camper for Race ...

Group: http://www.fetcheveryone.com/groups-view.php?id=1198