•  
Old Croc
Fetch Taps - we can go with the flow.
Jul 2017
10:52pm, 4 Jul 2017
4 posts
  •  
roberton
I don't know if this is the right place to actually comment on the app but... :-)

Just tried it for the first time. Easy enough to start with. But after half a mile I paused, faffed around a bit, resumed and carried on. And the display happily updated except for the miles run bit. Paused and resumed one more time later on.

Lo and behold, I've just logged a run that was only half a mile long! I'll check it out again next time and see what it does, but just wondering if anyone has seen a similar issue.
Jul 2017
8:09am, 5 Jul 2017
6 posts
  •  
Mark B
Heh, I've got a Windows 10 phone. :-(

I've also got a cupboard with an HD-DVD player, a Beta Max video, and a Sony mini-disc stereo. LOL
Oct 2017
12:11am, 3 Oct 2017
13 posts
  •  
bhik
Anyone have a problem with it stuck on looking for signal? Afia its never worked. Runkeeper and strava no issues.
Oct 2017
6:35am, 3 Oct 2017
37,472 posts
  •  
Fierce and Fearless Fleecy
I usually get a signal just fine
And I think fetch is working on the pause problem, until then I just either don't pause or save it and start a new run.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Just in case any of you don't visit the home page or read my blog...

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/cms-102