fetcheveryone I don't see a Twitter link, just FB and the URL

I'm using DuckDuckGo on Android.

And thanks!
Dec 2022
12:09pm, 1 Dec 2022
47,088 posts
  •  
♪♫ Synge ♪♫
I don’t know who’s in charge of the related threads box, but these might be more pertinent than the old closed advent competitions, as far as relevant links go?

I've had a little play with the tags, but unless you consider opening calendar doors to be a "challenge", it's quite difficult to get the Related Threads box to comply!
Dec 2022
12:15pm, 1 Dec 2022
47,089 posts
  •  
♪♫ Synge ♪♫
Aha! Maybe it takes a little time for tag changes to be picked up across the site? That seems to have done it. :-)
Dec 2022
8:11am, 5 Dec 2022
5,547 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
Is there a way to see the daily challenge for past days ? Some of the challenges last for the whole of the calendar period.
eg yesterday or the day before, it was to say hello to people you meet on your run and keep a count of how many reply back. It said you could keep a running total, and as long as you posted on a certain thread by 24th it would count.
But I've forgotten which thread !!!!
I tried changing the URL of today's challenge page from 5 to 4 but that didn't work.
Dec 2022
8:15am, 5 Dec 2022
18,926 posts
  •  
northernslowcoach
Can’t help with the challenge pages but this is the thread for saying hello to people on your run fetcheveryone.com/forum/the-good-morning-game-62150/
Dec 2022
8:17am, 5 Dec 2022
5,548 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
Thanks nsc, that solves the immediate problem 😃
Dec 2022
8:20am, 5 Dec 2022
4,795 posts
  •  
Elsie Too
In past years, so I assume the same this year, you can't open previous days apart from on amnesty days. Fetch usually gives a couple of amnesty days when you can go back and open any missed doors and hence see the challenge again.
Dec 2022
8:27am, 5 Dec 2022
8,086 posts
  •  
DoricQuine
I take a screenshot of the challenge if it's not something I can do straight away.
Dec 2022
8:30am, 5 Dec 2022
5,549 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about amnesty days. But it's still a bit of a pfaff, I don't want/need to enter again, I just want to see the challenge page.

Same for just re-looking at today's challenge, (you sometimes have to go off and do something, eg take photos etc, then update the site somehow), the only way to re-look at todays challenge is to re-enter the draw which creates unnecessary duplicates. Would be nice if you could in some way just go direct to the challenge page for today or any past days ( would understand fetch not wanting us to see any future challenge pages ).

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
I've made a start :-)

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.