1 watcher
MAG
May 2014
1:03pm, 7 May 2014
176 posts
  •  
MAG
Hi,
Im working in the North West (Birchwood nr Warrington) for the summer and I have been looking for some races to enter mid week. This Harrock Hill race series came up. My experience is of running race races/marathons and I have completed a 26 mile trail race (Rivington) and a Lakeland 50 reccie. I am looking to get some hills into my training ready for the Lakeland 50 in July. My map reading is reasonable and I have the kit needed, is this usually worn/carried?

Can anyone give me any advice on this race series and if it is a appropriate for someone like me and any road running colleagues I can rope into coming with me?
Thanks for any responses…
Mark

(PS Also see the Wed 14th May 2014 – Blackstone Edge (R) but that maybe a bit far away and states Experience required)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by MAG
Hi,
Im working in the North West (Birchwood nr Warrington) for the summer and I have been looking f...