BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Fell Running: Harrock Hill 2014 Series
1:03pm, 7 May 2014
Im working in the North West (Birchwood nr Warrington) for the summer and I have been looking for some races to enter mid week. This Harrock Hill race series came up. My experience is of running race races/marathons and I have completed a 26 mile trail race (Rivington) and a Lakeland 50 reccie. I am looking to get some hills into my training ready for the Lakeland 50 in July. My map reading is reasonable and I have the kit needed, is this usually worn/carried?
Can anyone give me any advice on this race series and if it is a appropriate for someone like me and any road running colleagues I can rope into coming with me?
Thanks for any responses…
(PS Also see the Wed 14th May 2014 – Blackstone Edge (R) but that maybe a bit far away and states Experience required)
About This Thread
Maintained by MAG
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August
- Advice for small screen users? (e.g. Hudl)
- Scott Snowdon Marathon place for sale