Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Fell Running: Harrock Hill 2014 Series

1 watcher
MAG
May 2014
1:03pm, 7 May 2014
176 posts
MAG
Hi,
Im working in the North West (Birchwood nr Warrington) for the summer and I have been looking for some races to enter mid week. This Harrock Hill race series came up. My experience is of running race races/marathons and I have completed a 26 mile trail race (Rivington) and a Lakeland 50 reccie. I am looking to get some hills into my training ready for the Lakeland 50 in July. My map reading is reasonable and I have the kit needed, is this usually worn/carried?

Can anyone give me any advice on this race series and if it is a appropriate for someone like me and any road running colleagues I can rope into coming with me?
Thanks for any responses…
Mark

(PS Also see the Wed 14th May 2014 – Blackstone Edge (R) but that maybe a bit far away and states Experience required)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by MAG
Hi,
Im working in the North West (Birchwood nr Warrington) for the summer and I have been looking f...

Close