Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Feet Sweat -blisters

1 watcher
Oct 2012
4:22pm, 9 Oct 2012
39 posts
Villageboy
in the past ive had blisters when i run over a certain distance ( 6 miles) i think its because my feet perspire lots - ive tried a few pairs of different socks and now ive got new trainers its not happened as yet, but im worried i will end up with blisters again. Any tips on how to avoid that?
Oct 2012
4:23pm, 9 Oct 2012
7313 posts
mulbs
bodyglide
or tape the areas that are blister prone with micro-pore tape

both methods worked for me, just not together!
Oct 2012
4:40pm, 9 Oct 2012
6690 posts
Son of a Pronator Man
I've only ever had blisters when my feet were sodden, at a marathon that was so hot I was pouring water over myself, not just sweat.

I wear x-socks and have never (otherwise) had a blister.
Jan 2013
10:20pm, 11 Jan 2013
First-time poster!!
Leanneharmon
Villageboy I had the same issue and ended up with the blisters getting infected. I tried using micropore tape round each toe which worked fine but I could still get blisters that's when I discovered dry fit socks. They are magic I've not had blisters since I started using them. Hole this helps
Jan 2013
8:48pm, 13 Jan 2013
99 posts
Vicky W
I suffered from this too. Now I wear x-socks and as much Vaseline round my feet and toes as I can bear.

Hope you get it sorted.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
in the past ive had blisters when i run over a certain distance ( 6 miles) i think its because my fe...