Feet Sweat -blisters

1 watcher
Oct 2012
4:22pm, 9 Oct 2012
39 posts
  •  
Villageboy
in the past ive had blisters when i run over a certain distance ( 6 miles) i think its because my feet perspire lots - ive tried a few pairs of different socks and now ive got new trainers its not happened as yet, but im worried i will end up with blisters again. Any tips on how to avoid that?
Oct 2012
4:23pm, 9 Oct 2012
7,313 posts
  •  
mulbs
bodyglide
or tape the areas that are blister prone with micro-pore tape

both methods worked for me, just not together!
Oct 2012
4:40pm, 9 Oct 2012
6,690 posts
  •  
Son of a Pronator Man
I've only ever had blisters when my feet were sodden, at a marathon that was so hot I was pouring water over myself, not just sweat.

I wear x-socks and have never (otherwise) had a blister.
Jan 2013
10:20pm, 11 Jan 2013
First-time poster!!
  •  
Leanneharmon
Villageboy I had the same issue and ended up with the blisters getting infected. I tried using micropore tape round each toe which worked fine but I could still get blisters that's when I discovered dry fit socks. They are magic I've not had blisters since I started using them. Hole this helps
Jan 2013
8:48pm, 13 Jan 2013
99 posts
  •  
Vicky W
I suffered from this too. Now I wear x-socks and as much Vaseline round my feet and toes as I can bear.

Hope you get it sorted.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
in the past ive had blisters when i run over a certain distance ( 6 miles) i think its because my fe...