Feegles up your trousers

26 watchers
7 Jan
5:56pm, 7 Jan 2024
7,624 posts
  •  
1step2far
I love them too.

Ohband you probably all know this but if you have Spotify premium the audio versions are on there. I'm having a lovely time.
7 Jan
6:03pm, 7 Jan 2024
26,474 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
I'm working thought the novels in numerical order, Rae - it's my first time of reading any of them (very late to the party!). I've already got in mind to read them again when I've got to the end of the last one, but maybe in their groups next time.
7 Jan
6:06pm, 7 Jan 2024
26,475 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
I'm reading Carpe Jugulum - not got to meet Tiffany Aching yet.
7 Jan
6:50pm, 7 Jan 2024
11,351 posts
  •  
Raemondo
Ahhh, ok.

Carpe Jugulum is excellent.
I quoted it a lot in my LLM.
8 Jan
11:24am, 8 Jan 2024
6,170 posts
  •  
TheScribbler
Enjoy GM! I’ve found that Pratchett is always worthy of a re-read, as different things resonate at different times.

My favourites involve the Guards and the Witches, and I think that he got better and better as he wrote, so the Tiffany Aching stories are among the very best of Discworld.

I’ll also put in a good word for the stand alone non Discworld Nation which I thought was magnificent.
12 Mar
7:22am, 12 Mar 2024
4,687 posts
  •  
phal
‘No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away…’

GNUTerryPratchett

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Raemondo
I've searched in most of the ways I can think of, and I can't seem to find a Discworld/Pra...