We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Fechpoint Team One :-) Golden.

16 watchers
Apr 2013
10:13am, 22 Apr 2013
157 posts
  •  
  •  
darl0
big thanks to you all at the fetchpoint, really gave me a lift at 13 & 22 miles.

i struggled a bit after 23 miles, but got to the finish with 8 seconds left on my 3 hours 30 target.
Apr 2013
1:46pm, 22 Apr 2013
636 posts
  •  
  •  
Mandymoo
i certainly needed the hig, oranges and anything else I could grab at that time as I was really struggling and really really huingry.

Thanks all x x x
Apr 2013
4:19pm, 22 Apr 2013
583 posts
  •  
  •  
Geprig
I'd say that Fetchpoint was the highlight of the whole day for except it happens twice ( and a pedant like me would say you can't have two highlights).

Anyway, you lot were brilliant. You inspired me to pretend I felt better than I did and after I'd pretended i did actually feel better than I did. Thank you again for all your hard work. You're the ones that deserve the medal.
Apr 2013
12:11pm, 23 Apr 2013
925 posts
  •  
  •  
Pinkliverbird
Sorry Sarahwoo I missed you at Fetchpoint. It was all so overwelming and exciting that things were a blur when I got there and I couldn't hear a thing. Fetchpoint was brilliant. A huge thank you to all the Fetchies.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Captain: SarahWoo
fetchpoint@gmail.com