Feb Half Suggestions
10:12pm, 6 Jan 2019
Hope someone can give me some advice...
After a Feb half. The entry cost for the two I'm looking at at comparable, I'm indifferent to the swag so it's about the running.
Either Worthing - worthinghalf.co.uk - or the inaugural Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park - londonhalf.com
Worthing has the experience and with around 1800 finishers last year, doesn't seem too busy (bad?) but also seems to suggest it'll be running with people doubling back from 7miles onwards and could just be quite... samey? but the Olympic one just looks a bit looped and bizarre. Plus inaugural so a risk it'll be a bit of a shower. What are RunThrough like for their general organisation?
About This Thread
- Hastings half Mar 2023
- Beachy Head Marathon Jul 2022
- Beachy Head Marathon Apr 2019
- Multi-Storey Car Park Marathon Feb 2017
- Beachy Head Marathon 2016 Oct 2016
- Bewl 15 Mar 2016
- Beachy Head Marathon 2014 Oct 2014
- Beachy Head Marathon 2013 Jan 2014
- Beachy Head Marathon 2012 Sep 2013
- Surrey/Sussex road races in summer Jun 2013
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?