Facebook suggested pages

2 watchers
Apr 2022
10:19pm, 7 Apr 2022
25,138 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Is Facebook suggesting some pages to you that have you scratching your head? Post them here.

I'll start. Here are three suggestions of today.

Satco Plastics Limited - a leading UK manufacturer of Quality Microwave Containers.

Was FB spying on last night's Chinese? Then it should know that, as they are reusable, I don't need to buy any.

National Association of Fire Investigators, International - Bringing science and education to fire and explosion investigation.

I don't think I need those services. Not currently. Or is that some kind of hint? :-o

Barry Manilow.

That has absolutely gone too far. Allentown, 12th August, if you're interested.
Apr 2022
8:09pm, 10 Apr 2022
14,086 posts
  •  
Ultracat
Lurking

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Dvorak
Is Facebook suggesting some pages to you that have you scratching your head? Post them here.

I'll start. Here are three suggestions of today.

Satco Plastics Limited - a leading UK manufacturer of Quality Microwave Containers.

Was FB spying on last night's Chinese? Then it should know that, as they are reusable, I don't need to buy any.

National Association of Fire Investigators, International - Bringing science and education to fire and explosion investigation.

I...