Fabletics advert on the site

5 watchers
Mar 2015
11:01pm, 28 Mar 2015
1,836 posts
  •  
slooowandsteady
I'm surprised that Fetch allows this advert on the site, I clicked through and the clothes seem really good value and even better if you opt for "VIP" status. But looking at several review sites, it seems it's just a big con. Has anyone else had any problems with them?
Mar 2015
11:17pm, 28 Mar 2015
12,943 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
I've not but no matter which options I click, I can't get the advert to go away - it's nearly constant.
Mar 2015
11:54pm, 28 Mar 2015
8,736 posts
  •  
Star
It's one of these subscription things, which seem to be a new way of shopping. I've seen a make-up one doing the rounds as well. I don't think it's a con, as it does state that you will be billed every month unless you decide to opt out. I signed up, got the discounted outfit and then opted out, I'll probably just end up cancelling it.
Mar 2015
8:53am, 29 Mar 2015
1,426 posts
  •  
Longwayround (LWR)
It's not that new a way of shopping. Britannia Music Club did this sort of thing years ago.
Mar 2015
11:44am, 29 Mar 2015
8,737 posts
  •  
Star
So they did. Forgot about them.
Mar 2015
12:16pm, 29 Mar 2015
1,837 posts
  •  
slooowandsteady
Star, on the reviews sites there are a lot of people who have cancelled after opting in, then continue to be charged every month. Also some say they never opted in but were automatically VIP's after their first order. Also again, a lot of people say there is never anything in their size (medium) so there is never anything they can buy. And another thing - the delivery time is very slow. And other things like not being able to get onto the site to "skip" a month. And very bad customer service. It's not something that should be advertised here, if not a con it's a very poor business.
Mar 2015
3:19pm, 29 Mar 2015
5,431 posts
  •  
Garfield
Interesting - I have bought some stuff from them - not quite as good quality as Lululemon but a lot less costly. I had no problems with being charged when I skipped a month either. I probably will be discontinuing them shortly as they have run out of ideas clothing-wise. I still prefer Lululemon! :)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
I'm surprised that Fetch allows this advert on the site, I clicked through and the clothes seem rea...