Exporting training log

1 watcher
Dec 2013
8:38am, 3 Dec 2013
2 posts
  •  
Cheenis
Is there a way to export your training log from FE? I usually store my training log here and in training centre on my PC - I primarily use this so I if I lose my log I have a back up.... Unfortunately the time has come where I need to back up from here due a catastrophic hard drive failure on my PC, so I'd like to export my data from here and import into my fresh new copy of Training Centre. .tcx or .gpx files will be great.

Thanks,
Dec 2013
8:50am, 3 Dec 2013
16,385 posts
  •  
Hark the Herald Cookies Sing
Probably best to send Fetch feedback (top right of the screen). He doesn't read all the threads.
Dec 2013
9:12am, 3 Dec 2013
1,309 posts
  •  
Nelly
Go to the train tab, then at the bottom of the right hand column is a "Export your log to Excel" link
Dec 2013
9:20am, 3 Dec 2013
16,386 posts
  •  
Hark the Herald Cookies Sing
Ah yes. I thought there was one, but couldn't find it! :-)
Dec 2013
9:22am, 3 Dec 2013
3 posts
  •  
Cheenis
Ahh, great, thanks. This is great for me to cross reference against weeks/ months in terms of distance, but it means I lose the details of where I went (the GPS trace). Any way of getting that out as a mass export rather than one by one?

Thanks for your help guys!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Cheenis
Is there a way to export your training log from FE? I usually store my training log here and in trai...