Exporting From Training Log To PC
10:02pm, 3 Jan 2013
golfpagHow can i export an entry that is in my training log to my PC so that i can upload it elsewhere so probably as a fitlog
7:20pm, 5 Jan 2013
oi youSomewhere toward the bottom right on the Training Log page you'll find a tab labelled Import/Export to Excel.
That's you starting point to get you whole log onto the PC - from there you can extract the entry you want to export elsewhere
About This Thread
- Indoor Rowing Dec 2023
- 100 miles a month in 2023 Dec 2023
- 1000 miles in 2023 Dec 2023
- Training plans for today? Dec 2023
- Run Walk Run Dec 2023
- How was your run today? Dec 2023
- Sub 3Hr Marathon Dec 2023
- Project Joker Dec 2023
- Turning your runs into art with the GPS traces Dec 2023
- 10,000 blue circles (or will they be squares?) in 2023 Dec 2023
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?