Exporting files from Fetch
1:27pm, 21 May 2014
PaulAshYoungDoes anyone know how to export activities from Fetch, either as a .fit, .gpx or .tcx?
The only instructions I can find from searches through the forums don't work on the shiny, new version of the website!
1:49pm, 21 May 2014
K5 GusI didn't realise you could export FIT/GPX/TCX files from Fetch ?? Where would they be stored then ?
Garmin Connect ( if activity originated on a Garmin device ) has the option to export an activity as a TCX or GPX file, not sure about equivalent software that other brands of watches use ?
Also, if a Garmin, then when you upload to Garmin Connect it saves a FIT file on your hard drive which is what Fetch uses to generate the activity if you use the Import From Garmin option.
2:07pm, 21 May 2014
emdeeYou can export a route as a course, but it doesn't look like you can export a training log entry
About This Thread
- How does Garmin Connect calculate VO2 Max? Jan 2021
- Import historical training from Garmin? Jun 2020
- Garmin Sync with training log Sep 2018
- Garmin heart rate zones Jan 2018
- Garmin with optical heart rate - issues with non-running activities May 2017
- Garmin Training Center not displaying runs May 2015
- Import Training Direct From Your Garmin (wooooh) (:-O) Nov 2014
- Garmin Connect or Garmin Training Centre ? Mar 2014
- Garmin 910XT - Intervals, Can I See Pace ? Feb 2014
- Exporting a garmin training file from training log Oct 2013
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?