We don't hide behind a paywall!Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Exporting files from Fetch
1:27pm, 21 May 2014
PaulAshYoungDoes anyone know how to export activities from Fetch, either as a .fit, .gpx or .tcx?
The only instructions I can find from searches through the forums don't work on the shiny, new version of the website!
1:49pm, 21 May 2014
K5 GusI didn't realise you could export FIT/GPX/TCX files from Fetch ?? Where would they be stored then ?
Garmin Connect ( if activity originated on a Garmin device ) has the option to export an activity as a TCX or GPX file, not sure about equivalent software that other brands of watches use ?
Also, if a Garmin, then when you upload to Garmin Connect it saves a FIT file on your hard drive which is what Fetch uses to generate the activity if you use the Import From Garmin option.
2:07pm, 21 May 2014
emdeeYou can export a route as a course, but it doesn't look like you can export a training log entry
About This Thread
- How does Garmin Connect calculate VO2 Max?
- Import historical training from Garmin?
- Garmin Sync with training log
- Garmin heart rate zones
- Garmin with optical heart rate - issues with non-running activities
- Garmin Training Center not displaying runs
- Import Training Direct From Your Garmin (wooooh) (:-O)
- Garmin Connect or Garmin Training Centre ?
- Garmin 910XT - Intervals, Can I See Pace ?
- Exporting a garmin training file from training log
Fetch Limited Edition Buffs
Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!
The Fetch Book Store
With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.
Annual Training mileage
Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.
The Breakfast Club!
Where's your favourite place to refuel your face after a run, or midway through a ride? Add your favourite cafes, cake shops and bakeries to our Points Of Interest map