Export to ical
9:29am, 17 May 2013
9:32am, 17 May 2013
fetcheveryoneJohnny - I'm not near a Mac for a couple of days, sorry. Could you do me a feedback though, just so I don't forget.
9:34am, 17 May 2013
JohnnyOIts OK, I manned up and did it by hand.
It was a long and tiring effort to type five events in manually
I'll put a feedback in, so you can have a look, but I am sorted
About This Thread
- Link Race Portfolio to Gmail Calendar
- Accidentally cleared my plan
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!
- Runners World Golden Mile 4 Week Plan
- 3 week 10k training plan
- Hal Higdon / Ben Wisbey marathon plans
- Pfitzinger for NON-Marathoners (Faster Road Racing)
- Advanced Marathoning by P&D Any tried the schedules?
- Anyone used RWs Smart Coach?
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!