Expo - your day/time

6 watchers
May 2019
10:26am, 1 May 2019
21,736 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Have enquired about the price of a small stand in previous years. Can confirm it’s extremely high - I think maybe about £3k for the smallest size, and that doesn’t come with any WiFi for demoing online stuff, nor any provision for getting stuff in and out.
May 2019
2:33pm, 1 May 2019
112,199 posts
  •  
GregP
It used to be huge thoug. And with Marathon Talk Live*, too.

(*Marathon Talk is a hobby podcast - like the Fetch podcast except with occasional cameos by fading soap stars instead of repartee and banter)
May 2019
2:39pm, 1 May 2019
28,065 posts
  •  
♪♫ Synge ♪♫
I used to find Tony Audenshaw's contributions really funny. I must admit that I haven't kept up with MT over the last couple of years, so haven't really heard him since he was sadly widowed.
May 2019
2:40pm, 1 May 2019
7,850 posts
  •  
becca7
Synge, I found it wasn't as good as previous years but it's still one of the better Expos (albeit that I went on Wednesday). A better experience than another Marathon Major, Tokyo, which was out of doors in the rain. Berlin had a lot of stands but I didn't like that you had to go past every one of them to get your number, as I'd had to do in the year I ran it. At least with London you can get your number and chip right away.
May 2019
3:17pm, 1 May 2019
31,229 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Boston was pretty awesome Beccs (you've done Boston, I'm sure?) Hoooge! :-) G
May 2019
3:19pm, 1 May 2019
112,202 posts
  •  
GregP
London Tri expo used to be good - but then so did the FLM one.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Someone usually does this for those sociable types that might want to say hi to other Fetchies. Jus...