Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Exciting new races

1 watcher
Mar 2016
8:45am, 19 Mar 2016
First-time poster!!
skedge
I'd like to bring to your attention 2 new races I have launched this week, pureTRAIL's The Big Day Out and involves a full and extended Dartmoor Crossing of 34 miles and a half-marathon, The Great Escape (from Princetown, Dartmoor)
Www.puretrail.uk/bigdayout I as new Trail Events company, we have had great reports from our previous races, The Dartmoor Volcano (new date 21/8/16) and The Hameldown Hammer (new date 26/2/17). Any questions?
Mar 2016
9:38am, 19 Mar 2016
9532 posts
Liliaicha
Looks interesting.

If you put some clickable links in your post you might get more traffic to your website :)
Mar 2016
11:12am, 19 Mar 2016
5312 posts
BaronessBL
Why not list them in the race listings on here skedge if your haven't already - lots of people will find them there

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by skedge
I'd like to bring to your attention 2 new races I have launched this week, pureTRAIL's The Big Day...